JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I removed the importation added safety on a Romanian Tokarev and while it doesn't affect my shooting I think it looks like hell. Is there any gunsmith locally (Salem) or otherwise who can install a bolt screw or weld it closed?
I'd appreciate any suggestions as to what to do with the holes?

The 22's are too small. I measured the safety shaft with my calipers and it was .311 then I measured the .22 shells at the point nearest the rim and it was .227. Using a shell is a fantastic idea though, I think a .32acp case might fit. Next trip to the range and I'll load up with various sizes and I'm sure I'll find one that works. Thanks Bruin.

The 22's are too small. I measured the safety shaft with my calipers and it was .311 then I measured the .22 shells at the point nearest the rim and it was .227. Using a shell is a fantastic idea though, I think a .32acp case might fit. Next trip to the range and I'll load up with various sizes and I'm sure I'll find one that works. Thanks Bruin.

32acp shoots .312" bullets. The case will be too big. However, if you can get your hands on a couple 32 cal bullets you could plug the hole with those. They are .0015" bigger than the hole so they should fit nice and tight.

Taylor, 32 cal acp will work if you can trim the case down to the extractor groove which measures .300. forward of that the case measures .332.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top