JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few old news papers from 1943.
One is Chicago sun front page talking about sinking Japanese ships and other war info.
The other most interesting is a page from the Milwaukee sentinel that has pics of Churchill and Hitler named as (the furehrer). Three recovering is army generals.
Charles DeGaul of France.
I'm wondering what the value is of these and if I should have them framed or just keep them in the clam shell they have been in for 20 years.

AA3FCCEE-0277-4641-835B-6D3E0F6A2689.jpeg 75B59281-E8F8-40B2-A4D9-7D402CF42520.jpeg

The quick answer is probably not. The longer answer is 'it depends on what you have and how much work and research you want to put into it'. It's the big events that sell like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and things like that. EBay is your friend and prices are going to be low. It's like coin collecting only a much smaller market.

Definitely cool though. Your local library might have some interest if there isn't any "ebay value.". If so you could donate and take a tax deduction.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top