JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wouldn't pay more than $350 for one.

Good gun for a beginner in teaching trigger control 'cause the pull is DA and long.

The one I had seemed to choke on FMJ-FN, not sure if the feed ramp was screwy or it simply didn't like flat-nose by design. Seemed to handle any of the regular FMJ through it. I never tried any JHP in it. I only had it for a few months, and promptly sold it. I don't do firearms that are picky on ammo.

The other thing I noticed was that the fit was kind of loose. There was a gap between the slide and the frame. I think this is the norm with them. I don't think it affected the function, but it affected my OCD.

I would suggest paying a couple hundred more and getting a nicer .45acp.

If you're liking the Polymer route, I got a Walther PPQ45 and I love it. Otherwise, one can't go wrong with ol' John Browning's design.

There's a general relationship with larger caliber/lighter platforms that plagues some. It robs those so afflicted of both enjoyment and accuracy. If you're not one, no problem.