Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT WA Tirant 45 silencer

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by wired, Feb 26, 2016.

1. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

Tirant 45 silencer. with .578 nielsen piston and 5/8x24 fixed piston for mounting on .308 bore rifle such as a 300 BLK so you can use it with subsonics. I have gone over the edge and only have revolvers now and I dont have anything to use this with. My loss, your gain. Will trade for something cool 44 mag or 45 colt. $200 tax is up to you. Hurry before the 41F thing goes into effect.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/data/attachments/207/207132-a1590b437b35d8bb6956fd07a6d5522e.jpg

rdickson likes this.
  2. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

What is your cash price? Registered in WA I assume. Thanks

3. wired

I'd entertain offers. figure 2/3 ish of new. More looking for trades at this point though. There is no state registration of silencers. It is on a form 4 and I live in WA so it does have to go to WA resident .

4. rdickson

rdickson Sutherlin New Member

I have a Uberti .44 mag with holster, matching bowie knife with sheath and gun belt, ammunition and reloading dies. It is a pretty sweet set up. I could post pictures tomorrow.

5. wired

Pleare do

6. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

This isn't necessarily true, but in reality it only makes sense for an in-state buyer to buy it. I'd be interested in it, but I don't really want to spend the extra $200 for you to transfer it to a dealer in OR, then another $200 to transfer it to me.

Good luck with your transaction.

7. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Wired your inbox is full

8. wired

Boy they really cut back on the number of messages you could hold in the inbox. Its cleared out now.