JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought that some of you might be interested in this recent acquisition by a contact up there in Tronna -

2_band_Enfield.jpg

Seems that during your recent WoNA the naval forces of the Northern Agressors were in the habit of treating some of their on-board weaponry in this manner. I've seen a Colt navy revolver dealt so-treated, but not a long-arm.

Interesting, eh?

tac

Neat rifle...If you look long enough at original records you will see references to "Japanning"...
This was a "lacquer" that was original applied to wood then to metal as it was found to be rust resistant.
Andy

Please don't sprain anything on my watch. I'd hate for anybody to get physically injured just trying to find out what a Sergeant's bore inspection mirror looks like...

Darn it, I've just gone and given it away...............:(

tac

tac: This is hump day for my latest (and hopefully last) Surgery on my Ankle/Foot. Of course, now that you say that I can clearly see it. I've had the "Buy a Gun, Buy a Book"system going for a lot of years. Many of my books have come from the Museums which we visited. Thanks Again for sharing with the Ignorant Masses!:):):)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews