JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is an Enfield at Tick Licker in Corvallis. It has a full-length stock and appears unaltered. I know nothing about these rifles. IIRC it was $600
Take some pictures and post them if you want better advice . Fully matching, not refinished, $600 is on the high side of what I would pay, but not unreasonable.

There is an Enfield at Tick Licker in Corvallis. It has a full-length stock and appears unaltered. I know nothing about these rifles. IIRC it was $600
You mean Lee Enfield? The Enfield was manufactured starting in the late 1800s.

Lee Enfield, check for a number match to the rifle on the magazine. And stampings on the but socket, both sides, will give info toward date and manufacturer.

If it was a matching No.4 T rifle, at $600, I would throw money at them. If it is an Ethiopian No.1 import with caked on goat dung.... perhaps not.

These comments illustrate how quickly the Milsurp market has increased $$ in the last few years. Ive been looking for a Lee Enfield MkIII recently and just from that description I was going to reply that sounds like a great price from what ive been seeing lately. I clearly got into the Milsurp game way too late. :(

remember buying these for $100 and $300 for a brand new in the wrapper irish gun. But $600 is the going rate these days so I would not buy unless I really really wanted one. If you look around you can find one for $300-$400

remember ishapore is indian not british and can be in 308 or some smle in 303

These comments illustrate how quickly the Milsurp market has increased $$ in the last few years. Ive been looking for a Lee Enfield MkIII recently and just from that description I was going to reply that sounds like a great price from what ive been seeing lately. I clearly got into the Milsurp game way too late. :(
It keeps going up, that's the thing. I have a pristine Steyr Code 440 K98 I bought for $450. At the time people told me K98s used to be $100. But now my $450 is worth over $1200.

I am kicking myself every day for not buying an SVT-40 when they were $1200 5-6 years ago. Now they are around $2k-$3k.

One long-time FFL in Albany told me that video games were driving a renewed interest in milsurps. I don't know if that's true or not. I'm happy to see Netflix has done a lot of high quality WWII movies in recent years.

These comments also reflect the unyielding reality of the coriolis effect on the US dollar during this decade.

If it was a matching No.4 T rifle, at $600, I would throw money at them. If it is an Ethiopian No.1 import with caked on goat dung.... perhaps not.
We must be talking about Royal Tiger Imports?

Goat Grade.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top