JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Goat dung brings premium prices at Whole Foods and the like.

We go there sometimes just to laugh at the prices and chortle at the people that think they'll live longer because they're buying it.
Ever notice the people who shop there are some of the most emotionally and mentally messed up people? Everyone I know who shops there is medicated and in counseling.

Ever notice the people who shop there are some of the most emotionally and mentally messed up people? Everyone I know who shops there is medicated and in counseling.
I don't know. I think I might look like a guy that they fear they'll meet in a dark alley, or in the parking lot at night. But now that I think about it (????) or like you said. Those kinds are generally so wrapped up in their cell phones, or delusions of wokeness, that they're not likely to even see me!

I don't know. I think I might look like a guy that they fear they'll meet in a dark alley, or in the parking lot at night. But now that I think about it (????) or like you said. Those kinds are generally so wrapped up in their cell phones, or delusions of wokeness, that they're not likely to even see me!
I've been there once. I bought banana chips. It was obvious I didn't belong by how confused I was. I couldn't find anything I wanted. Weird stuff and weird brands I've never heard of before, and 50% more expensive too.

My .02 the hyper focus on healthy/sustainable/organic is a control thing for modern upper middle class hippies. I'm not saying people should bathe in dangerous chemicals, but some people have made Whole Foods a part of their identity. And man, are they ever boring to talk to.

Yep...
Wouldn't you like to go in there and re-label names?
Neurotic Nachos, Paranoid potato chips,
Trans Bandaids, etc..

Last Edited:
I've been there once. I bought banana chips. It was obvious I didn't belong by how confused I was. I couldn't find anything I wanted. Weird stuff and weird brands I've never heard of before, and 50% more expensive too.

My .02 the hyper focus on healthy/sustainable/organic is a control thing for modern upper middle class hippies. I'm not saying people should bathe in dangerous chemicals, but some people have made Whole Foods a part of their identity. And man, are they ever boring to talk to.
I go into New Seasons only once a year now. Christmas dinner uses ground pork and ground lamb. The store is pretty close to me. Damn they got some weird stuff. And that organic produce is insanely priced. and the checkers with a bunch of piercing's and rainbow hair colors. I gave up on them for anything more than that when the rona was here and I had to stand out in the cold until they let you in. And when I walked in and saw the HUGE banners proclaiming BLACK LIVES MATTER hanging from the ceilings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top