JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Laws need to be put in place to never let them take the guns again !!

DO NOT LET THEM DO IT AGAIN.

Coming disaster to 'make Katrina look like Disney World'
We all remember Hurricane Katrina, when part of America became a gang-controlled No Man's Land.

And now, the alarm is being sounded for the nation's next major disaster, with echoes of police saying once again,

"We are going to take all the weapons" ...
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/coming-disaster-to-make-katrina-look-like-disney-world/

At that time, just to make sure the message was loud and clear, the city's Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley told ABC News: "No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons."
Too funny - is this what a 'Deputy Police Chief' is allowed to say? This is ridicules.

Too funny - is this what a 'Deputy Police Chief' is allowed to say? This is ridicules.

It really is not funny. They have done it before.
There are liberal gun grabbers out there waiting to pounce on you and all
gun owners at any reason they can conjure up. They did it with Katrina and
they will do it again at any disaster they can use. Whether it be riots that
they have created, or an Earthquake or other act of nature.
We all must plan in advance and enact what ever protections we can to
make sure this does not happen.
What ever means necessary need to be done to ensure that no gun grab
happens and if it is attempted it must be thwarted cold in its tracks.
Humor is no where in play with any of this. They have done it before and
they cannot wait till they get the chance to do so again.

WND always seems to have a book to sell once the reader has been suckered into their sensationalism.

Point being, last I checked most of our Sherriffs refuse to enforce st00pid and unconstitutional "laws", so I doubt they will be going around taking our guns.

Depends what part of the country you live in I guess.

I would expect this in the Big Easy, NY, Boston etc. I doubt anyone in Wyoming, Idaho or Nebraska have anything to worry about. Some parts of Oregon are no-go zones, and really unlikely where I'm at there would be this issue.

Always be alert though.

The ones doing the taking is generally the National Guard.
Here they are under the control of the Most left wing State government in the Nation short of California.

WND always seems to have a book to sell once the reader has been suckered into their sensationalism.

Point being, last I checked most of our Sherriffs refuse to enforce st00pid and unconstitutional "laws", so I doubt they will be going around taking our guns.

Nearly every website sells something. It helps them to survive, pay the bills and keep the websites open. I do not begrudge any of them that ability and initiative, and sometimes the "reads" they offer are good.

Depends what part of the country you live in I guess.

I would expect this in the Big Easy, NY, Boston etc. I doubt anyone in Wyoming, Idaho or Nebraska have anything to worry about. Some parts of Oregon are no-go zones, and really unlikely where I'm at there would be this issue.

Always be alert though.
Dyjital, not attacking on you brother, I somewhat agree with what your saying. However, think about Ruby Ridge, Waco Texas, a homeless man camping outside the city limits of Albuquerque New Mexico. and myriad of other people in other areas. Not big city centers. Maybe these examples are not natural disasters like Katrina,but one thing they do have in common is SS whores.

Your right we need to make a law... It should say something like the right to bear arms shall not be infringed or something like that. We can call it "after the first amendment" what do you guys think?
Come on. More laws Dont heep criminals from doing wrong, more laws Dont keep the govt from doing wrong either. The laws are already there. If the day comes we just need to put our trust in the law and act accordingly.

Your right we need to make a law... It should say something like the right to bear arms shall not be infringed or something like that. We can call it "after the first amendment" what do you guys think?
Come on. More laws Dont heep criminals from doing wrong, more laws Dont keep the govt from doing wrong either. The laws are already there. If the day comes we just need to put our trust in the law and act accordingly.

Yep its the sentiment and commitment that needs to be there..............
and so far it is not.

We all have to make a personal stand and set an example for others.
No matter the repercussions.

Why can 20 cops control a crowd of 5000?
By nature most people are coward's.

We have the #'s All it take's is the will to stand up as a free man.
The rest will follow................................

091125_i-70_billboard_lg_zpse8e82f09.jpg

Last Edited:
The thought is definately disturbing; if there was an event that had the potential to precipitate a widespread gun confiscation, a whole-lot of people had best go into a RLS (Radio Listening Silence) mode real fast!

Firearms ownership was largely a private matter before the internet; only friends or family knew about them when in the possession of a law abiding citizen; now?

As the WWII poster read; "Loose Lips Sinks Ships".

Many would cave and sing like a canary; for the smallest position of authority in the new government.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads