JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In case y'all didn't see the initial leaked flyer the WAC Facebook accidentally jumped the gun with - this is what we are using in this first flight of lit. (See attached)

Ben

View attachment 493858 View attachment 493861

Another BIG X on this initiative is the Waiving of access to your medical files by the state!!! WTF

I personally don't think any of the organizations are stressing enough how bad this POS really is..............:mad:

No I-1639.PNG

Ray

Geez
That's just massive overreach.
Don't let it pass
Stopping it at the ballot box will be better than fighting it in court and if we can crush this at the ballot box it will send a strong message to the legislature--Leave guns alone!

Spread the word.

Geez
That's just massive overreach.
Don't let it pass
Stopping it at the ballot box will be better than fighting it in court and if we can crush this at the ballot box it will send a strong message to the legislature--Leave guns alone!

Spread the word.

We told them that last year & they only passed the Bumpstocks, as bad as it was it kept them off the other 6 bills along with the AWB. We still need to keep the pressure on them even harder in 18.

Just think if all Democrat voting gun owners told their party to leave the anti gun BS at the door or they wouldn't vote for them it would send a message that guns ARE NOT the PROBLEM!!!

Clearly Unconstitutional however LibProgs don't care much for that document. If this passes it must be resisted. That is completely UnAmerican and that is the point!!!!

One thing to remind folks of when discussing this and other proposed laws is ...
Often what is said in a bill sounds harmless...but if passed into law ..the actual process and actions now allowed under the new law , regardless of the wording , are harmful.
Andy

I personally don't think any of the organizations are stressing enough how bad this POS really is..............:mad:

View attachment 493862

Ray

I'll be honest. I haven't read this bill because I won't comply anyway, but is it really this bad? Like holy crap.

This is the impetus to buy an ar10 lower and a few more ar15 lowers and whatever handguns I want to buy.

Any mag restrictions?

I'll be honest. I haven't read this bill because I won't comply anyway, but is it really this bad? Like holy crap.

This is the impetus to buy an ar10 lower and a few more ar15 lowers and whatever handguns I want to buy.

Any mag restrictions?

It really is that bad, everything on that sheet is taken straight from the initiative itself.

No, no mag restrictions yet. That'll come next year.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads