JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And roll up your sleeves if you care enough about our rights in this liberal possessed state.
Just received this email from Ben Carpenter from the NRA Grass Roots movement in Washington.
Don't shoot the messenger.

James --

Last week, the state Supreme Court made the decision to reverse the ruling made by the Thurston County Superior Court regarding the NRA lawsuit against the Secretary of State urging for the removal of Initiative 1639 from the November ballot. Washingtonians and the National Rifle Association for Freedom has been following through with our strong opposition campaign, but we can't do it alone. We need your help to get the word out about the negative impact Initiative 1639 would have on our Second Amendment rights here in Washington.

We have a number of workshops across the state intended to inform those in attendance about ways they can help our efforts on the ground. On top of workshops, we will also be having a booth at the Washington State Fair, and could use help in keeping it staffed.

Below is a roster of our first round of workshops. If you are able to attend, please click on the link to RSVP. If none of these locations are convenient for you to attend, stay tuned for workshops in your area in the coming weeks.

Custer Sportsmen's Club
3000 Birch Bay Lynden Rd, Custer, WA 98240
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
<broken link removed>

Coachman Inn
32959 WA-20, Oak Harbor, WA 98277
<broken link removed>

Environmental Services Building
9850 64th St W, University Place, WA 98467
<broken link removed>

Sporting Systems
408 W 9th St, Vancouver, WA 98660
<broken link removed>

If you are interested in assisting our efforts in staffing the Washington State Fair happening from August 31st to September 20th, please RSVP by clicking on the link below.

<broken link removed>

If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about any of the aforementioned activities, please contact me by email at [email protected] or by phone at (703) 708-4487.

To learn more about Initiative 1639, and the consequences it would have, please visit www.voteno1639.org

Yours in Freedom,

Ben Carpenter
Washington Grassroots Field Coordinator
(703) 708-4487
[email protected]
http://www.nrailafrontlines.com/

Paid for by Washingtonians and the National Rifle Association for Freedom, 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, VA 22030. Pursuant to WAC 390-18-025(1), the Top Five Contributers are: National Rifle Association of America

Here is my reply;
Thanks for touching bases with the membership. I do have to ask though is there any legal opposition to the Supreme Court decision? Is there anything that we can bring up about the SOS and her decision?

I just have a bad feeling that this is going to get shoved down our throat no matter what we do that is what we need to address.

The overwhelming liberal do as I do and shut up is legislating From the Bench and it should not be tolerated.

Brothers in arms. Jim Sr.

I am going to the one in Vancouver.

BTW - this is a NRA sponsored event.... so just for those who love to say NRA doesn't do anything on the local front.... here's an example of where that is not true.

From what I understand about the reversal is they basically have to let the thing go to a vote now even though it is illagal .
Then they can change it . witch doesn't make sense .this is a rigged deal from the get go .
Any body ever remember .
The post if it comes time to bury your gun in your yard .
MAYBE IT'S TIME TO USE YOUR GUN INSTEAD OF BURY IT.
this is a fixed deal it's already been decided .
Sorry boys and girls but .
That's the deal here

Last Edited:
Sure lock up your gun have to take a class Every time you buy a new one .
Do a background check every year for the guns you already own .LOL F.U.MOTHER #$@$&_.

BUT WE GOING TO OPEN THE BORDER LET MILLIONS OF UNVETTED IMAGRANTS .
PLUS GIVE A PASS TO THE MILLIONS ALL READY HERE .
Kiss my A$$ .
Do not comply .
That's it DO NOT COMPLY .

We should be meeting up and running team drills and figuring out transport and communication.

This battle is lost, we need to start prepping for the war.

bubblegum these politicians.

I hate to say it but the Antifa people have been doing it .
It might be time to start walking the streets and giving people some butt swipes across there chin .
Maybe a few muzzle brake straws to go with it .
This court room battle B S IS GOING NOWHERE

I hate to say it but the Antifa people have been doing it .
It might be time to start walking the streets and giving people some butt swipes across there chin .
Maybe a few muzzle brake straws to go with it .
This court room battle B S IS GOING NOWHERE

I don't think non- catclysmic level violence will get anything done, hell it would probably help the anti 2a cause.

However 100s of thousands storming Olympia and not leaving until they struck this crap down might wake these dick bags up. Imagine occupy, but with real Americans, sandbags and rifles and tents, the whole 9 yards. Just build a Fricken city smack dab around the government buildings.

In case anyone missed it gov of CALIFORNIA .
Just signed a bill .
No cash bail .
So basically your put in jail till your court date .
Lol .but they will release the drug addicts and drug dealer because they don't have room to keep them .
There is something very wrong here .
This bill let's the state deside who is guilty before they go to court .
And you want to geuss what States will follow right behind California .
This is a long term goal .
CONTROL government CONTROL from the poor to the rich .
If you are poor you could not post bail.
But now even if your rich you can not post bail.
Mmmmmmm

I would like to stay and chat but I have to go to the range tomorrow got a new site .got to get my guns ready to go . it's almost time .
I'M GOING TO NEED ALL OF THEM READY TO GO.

Just remember the course are loaded with liberal, leftist judges... Can't expect anything else. I must admit, I like the idea of thousands of Patriots creating an encampment around the state capital... But me thinks the vermin must be inside, in session and held there until freedom and liberty are restored...

In case anyone missed it gov of CALIFORNIA .
Just signed a bill .
No cash bail .
So basically your put in jail till your court date .
Lol .but they will release the drug addicts and drug dealer because they don't have room to keep them .
There is something very wrong here .
This bill let's the state deside who is guilty before they go to court .
And you want to geuss what States will follow right behind California .
This is a long term goal .
CONTROL government CONTROL from the poor to the rich .
If you are poor you could not post bail.
But now even if your rich you can not post bail.
Mmmmmmm

It is so they can release all the illegal aliens that are in jail on minor charges like rape ,robbery , drug dealing,home invasion ,child trafficing ect. Things are nuts it's not going to get better on this side of the country.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top