JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was looking at my cell phone account online today and saw I have a upgrade available to me. I am with AT&T. I currently have the iPhone 4. While I love it, it is not perfect. Biggest issue is t=with the antenna that they placed on the outside. You have to use a case of some kind to have clear enough calls to use it. I have used everything from cheap $5 ones to $50 ones. I am really kinda tired of having to use a case just so I can use my phone easily. I would consider getting the 4s but that does not solve my problem with the stupid antenna. If I was going to get a another iPhone I would just wait to see what the iPhone 4gs or 5 is like when It comes out in the fall. So I am thinking going android as I could at least jump from manufacture to manufacture without loosing any stuff due to jumping from the iPhone to a android phone. I know I will lose all that I have gotten if I do jump now, but if apple keeps the antenna on the outside of the next iPhone, I would not consider it. What Android phone should I look out for and which ones should I avoid like the plague??

I wen to the store and was looking a bit. I am interested in these below. I really like the galaxy s3, but I can open not exactly set yet on it. Willing to listen to others.

HTC One X
<broken link removed> ... 3XpT7_IbUB

Galaxy S3
<broken link removed> ... 3XpT7_IbUB

HTC One X
<broken link removed>

Galaxy S3
<broken link removed>

These should work now. I just posted the links to the actually sites of the companies phones not the att's site

I switched from an iPhone 4 to an HTC Inspire for about a year. The hardware was nice (except the battery life). By the end of the year I was really frustrated with Android's limitations, so I switched back. In my opinion the apps are much better on iOS, so if you're not switching simply for the hardware, iOS is where most of the action happens.

The S3 is a super fast phone, but battery life is pretty miserable compared to whatever Apple has planned for Oct.

thanks for the site, however you are not familiar with the iPhone I guess, there is no way to get to the sim card in the iPhone or the battery that matter without disassemble of the phone. But thanks for the idea.

You can get to the sim card with the iphone4.... the micro sim card is located on the right side. Take a pin and insert it into the small hole to pop the holder out. Click here to watch how to get the sim card out

I currently have a HTC One X and it is an amazing phone! I am currently down in San Diego for work and they have 4g LTE and it is a huge difference in data speed! I still use my HTC Inspire 4g as my work phone (Had to drill the camera out on it) and the One X is sooooo much faster and all around better. From what I have read, the samsung galaxy s3 has a better battery and a little faster with having 2gb of ram instead of 1gb the One X has.

I personally like HTC sense over samsungs touchwiz interface but you can't go wrong with either phone. My wife still uses here Iphone but she is waiting for the galaxy note 2 that is due to come out in september.

Thanks everyone for the info, I decided to go with the galaxy s3 due to the exspandable memory and a few others features. Glad I did , I love this new phone. Having to get used to the android system otherwise , I love it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top