JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There I am, behind the curve again. :(
All of this time I thought people were referring to a, "Wild Life Show". :rolleyes:
I'was waiting to see, "Tiger King" listed on ch.25, along with Aquarium and The ZOO. :)
Far as, "Reality Shows", I'll start watching, "Survivor" when they give them all knives. :D

Didn't he discharge a shotgun at the feet of a woman while laughing?

Yup - the woman was his employee AND "mother in law"

as for the felon status... Lowe was a felon prior to his entry into the zoo - he'd eaten an assault charge against his ex-wife for sure

MannyGlocks said:
It's been awhile since I've heard 'felons are just like you and me' mantra.

No they're not or they wouldn't be felons...

Felons, once out to prey upon the law abiding...again, should have guns like heroin ought to be legalized and we should have open borders and the government (read taxpayers) ought to furnish the guns plus ammo to out of prison felons and, and, boo hoo, boo hoo cry me a river fo de poh downtrodden felon...now, stick em up!

Did I say "felons are just like you and me" ? - No, I said that if they've served their sentence, their rights ought to be restored, and if they're too dangerous to be trusted with a firearm, they have no business walking the streets. Prior to 1968, this was the law of the land. The 2A does not say "The right of the people - except felons, and those under 21, or those who the government overlords deem unworthy" - it simply says the right of the people.

Not sure how you make the jump from that into open borders BS, or the rest of your statement.

There are a sheeeeeeitload of crimes on the books that one can eat a felony charge for, the vast majority of them are utter BS and should be misdemeanors at the most, or not even crimes at best. Some are related to guns, some drugs, some are related to copyright violations which should be a civil matter or a low level misdemeanor at best, and the list goes on. Non-violent felonies strip you of your rights in the same manner that rape or murder does - that's a dumptruck load of crap. Violent offenders should be locked up or executed depending on the crime.

A tiny handful of felon exceptions as are in the list including Tim Allen and Martha Stewart et al doesn't exonerate the vast, vast majority of felons who're are generally comprised of the scum of the earth, some of who would gladly kill you, then sit on your chest and nonchalantly eat a sandwich while they contemplate their next evil...

Isn't anybody going to post a link? :rolleyes:

As to "weapons violations", there shouldn't even be such a crime. That's all mala prohibita BS and it is gun control. I am against gun control; it's always used to control decent people, not the bums.

"As to "weapons violations", there shouldn't even be such a crime."

Darn old laws and stuff they always get in the way of enjoying life. I say to heck with laws - we don't need no stinkin laws...99,999 out of every 100,000 felons agree!

Stinky ole lawyers like laws oh and crooked politicians, wait, I'm being redundant, never mind...

Having said this before....

if a person is too dangerous to be trusted with a firearm; they are too dangerous to be let out on the street..

The notion most dangerous to individual liberty, freedom, and self-accountability is the notion that not everyone deserves equal protection :s0054:

I see it too often, even here in these forums.

My personal opinion?

If a person is deemed too dangerous to be trusted with a firearm because of the type of crime committed, then they are too dangerous to be trusted with freedom. They should be allowed to rot in prison, or sent off to be executed in a timely manner.

What type of crimes?

Only the following;
Armed robbery, attempted or successful
Murder, attempted or successful
Treason against State/Fed
Sexual predation (rape, rape of minors, assaults, that sort of thing)
Impersonating military/police/govt personnel, to the point of attempting to draw veterans/govt benefits or claiming a service record, claiming awards never received, far more than mere costuming or LARPING

Mopery and attempt to gawk should be considered felonies, but it still goes on...unchecked.

Regarding felons: "They should be allowed to rot in prison, or sent off to be executed in a timely manner."

Well, I don't agree with allowing them to rot in prison as I have to keep paying for their rotten existence, so I say - Guillotine, a very efficient and quite modest in cost 'doer away with machine', plus you wouldn't have to pay the 'lever puller' as they'd be a slew of volunteers.

Here I thought were talking about "The Tiger" of history and fame, something to fear and command respect!
1587006491762.png
1587006581575.png
And while were talking Cats, wouldn't do to forget the other one, in some opinions even more lethal then the first two!
1587006713638.png

:s0155:
I still think the Panzer IV was the very best of the German tanks!
Grand Dad always said those were far more dangerous then the dreaded Tigers or even the Panther!
View attachment 684257
Their suspension wasn't able to support the increasingly heavier armor and guns at the end of the war, especially on the Jagdpanzer IV models with L70 cannons.

Ironically the Panzer III was the better design, but suffered from a too small turret ring :eek:

:s0155:
I still think the Panzer IV was the very best of the German tanks!
Grand Dad always said those were far more dangerous then the dreaded Tigers or even the Panther!
View attachment 684257
I think the joke was that the panther was the only one not made in a Ford factory. Henry Ford was an actual Nazi, and was awarded medals by the third reich, and had financed/built several munition and tank factories in Germany during ww2.

WHO or what is Tiger King? Maybe I should look it up.

If it is a reality show, I do not watch them, do not like them and I only have OTA - free boob tube reception on purpose.

I do have a cable hook up for the internet.

Added more: I LOOKED it up and it does not interest me. I don't have Netflix, Amazon, etc. for OTHER movies or boob tube shows on purpose.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top