JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You've probably seen hundreds of memes if you haven't seen it. Its worth the watch, but there's some stuff in there that has me scratching my head big time. Lemme preface this by saying - I'm libertarian in general, and believe that if someone who has committed a crime has repaid their debt via completing their sentence, etc they should have a right to own / carry a firearm just like a non-felon, buuut the law of the land doesn't allow felons and illegal drug users, generally, to possess, carry, own, fondle or use firearms.

Tiger King has video documented evidence of multiple felons and drug addicts carrying and shooting guns. I've not read about any charges stemming from it. The only charges I've read about have stemmed from the animal abuse and the murder for hire thing. Jeff Lowe is seen toting a shotgun. The Tiger King's husbands Travis and John were both admitted drug addicts and at least one was on video with a huge bag of weed and taking bong rips (of course, that guy's dead so no charges expected there). With all of the evidence plainly laid out there - I just wonder if the Feds or locals will step up and start handing out charges, or if there is enough plausible deniability given the docudrama nature that they could claim the firearms were props and not real? Statute of limitations apply?

Again, I personally don't care if some hippy dippy ex-con who smokes dope walks around town open carrying a neon pink and purple pistol - I think if they are not in prison, they should have the right to protect themselves the same as anyone else. If they're not trustworthy enough to have a gun, they shouldn't be roaming the streets.

You've probably seen hundreds of memes if you haven't seen it. Its worth the watch, but there's some stuff in there that has me scratching my head big time. Lemme preface this by saying - I'm libertarian in general, and believe that if someone who has committed a crime has repaid their debt via completing their sentence, etc they should have a right to own / carry a firearm just like a non-felon, buuut the law of the land doesn't allow felons and illegal drug users, generally, to possess, carry, own, fondle or use firearms.

Tiger King has video documented evidence of multiple felons and drug addicts carrying and shooting guns. I've not read about any charges stemming from it. The only charges I've read about have stemmed from the animal abuse and the murder for hire thing. Jeff Lowe is seen toting a shotgun. The Tiger King's husbands Travis and John were both admitted drug addicts and at least one was on video with a huge bag of weed and taking bong rips (of course, that guy's dead so no charges expected there). With all of the evidence plainly laid out there - I just wonder if the Feds or locals will step up and start handing out charges, or if there is enough plausible deniability given the docudrama nature that they could claim the firearms were props and not real? Statute of limitations apply?

Again, I personally don't care if some hippy dippy ex-con who smokes dope walks around town open carrying a neon pink and purple pistol - I think if they are not in prison, they should have the right to protect themselves the same as anyone else. If they're not trustworthy enough to have a gun, they shouldn't be roaming the streets.
I'm with you on the multiple weapons violations and am curious also how that plays out if at all. Where you lose me is the felons should be able to have guns once they are out. The stats for felons getting re arrested for crimes is pretty high. I'm not ok with criminals having guns even if your time is served.

It's been awhile since I've heard 'felons are just like you and me' mantra.

No they're not or they wouldn't be felons...

Felons, once out to prey upon the law abiding...again, should have guns like heroin ought to be legalized and we should have open borders and the government (read taxpayers) ought to furnish the guns plus ammo to out of prison felons and, and, boo hoo, boo hoo cry me a river fo de poh downtrodden felon...now, stick em up!

I think if the felony is a non-violent charge and the person has shown a good enough moral compass since the conviction for a set number of years that may even allow for an expungement or pardon, they should absolutely have the right to obtain a firearm. It certainly should be treated case by case, but there are white collar crimes and poor judgement crimes where people learn their lesson and never have another issue in their life. Martha Stewart, Mick Jagger, Robert Mitchum, Mark Wahlberg, even Tim Allen are all felons and I would be OK with them owning a firearm. Well, maybe not Martha.... ;)

It's seems many things were left undone in that series and I remember some comments that the Feds were still investigating. My interest is whether or not "b!t€h Carole Baskin" offed her husband...she is creepy with that Hillary Klinton look, laugh, smile

Ask yourself.... how real is reality TV?...it's all drama-drama-drama... mortal enemies out to destroy one another.... everyone is out to steal the other's sheitty little "empire of dirt".

It's entertainment, be entertained... if that sheite is entertaining to you. :rolleyes:

C4B0AEC7-A641-4CCC-8B85-4FEF58726682.gif

Aren't we supposed to be caged animals right now?
Well I think I'm some states that's there goal. Over here it's been me doing bob villa home projects with about 15 trips to Home Depot. Then side by side riding. Dirt biking. and riding the horses. Oh and ground squirrel hunting. And kids fishing. Kinda business as usual for us.

I'd have to watch it again, but were they felons prior to the events taking place in the docuseries? I don't recall them explicitly talking about the legal status of the individuals involved. Also, brief research yields no results outside of Jeff Lowe.

I have seen a couple of articles stating this Docuseries is far from the actual facts that said I have not watched any of it nor do I intend to. I have way to much actually interesting stuff to watch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top