JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol I have to sale my cars and take out a loan.
And I will be there.
Maybe.my cars are not worth much .
Lol

Last Edited:
Ok you might want to give Clint 400 bucks .
Lol.
I'm sure if he could have seen the future he never would have posted that video.
Lol

I was thinking about going to the urban rifle class on October 15 but I feel like im too inexperienced to step into the ranch.Im a safe and good shooter but man I would be intimidated.

TR is a school.

It's a place you can learn. You don't (hopefully) enroll in a school to teach. You pay them, they teach you.

It is scaled for all.

Many moons ago one of my trainers had a quote, "When the student is ready, the teacher appears."

I was thinking about going to the urban rifle class on October 15 but I feel like im too inexperienced to step into the ranch.Im a safe and good shooter but man I would be intimidated.

Dude. Jump in head first. Don't be worried. If you sign up and go. , you will see others who are inexperienced as well. That's why you are there. to gain knowledge and a sound skill set. We all started at the beginning.

Dude. Jump in head first. Don't be worried. If you sign up and go. , you will see others who are inexperienced as well. That's why you are there. to gain knowledge and a sound skill set. We all started at the beginning.

Thanks for your inspiration, im going to the dive in and sign up for the class. Ill post back with how it went. Would like to do more rifle and pistol training if anyone knows of any good classes this summer.

Seriously worth the time and effort, and Cost! Make a road trip out of it, and enjoy the whole experience! :cool:
I would love to go back, but, i'm looking for other training options to further learn from! it's not so much about learning ONCE, it's about gathering as much experience as possible, you never know when that one tip or trick from danger ranger might just be THE thing to save your arse! Besides, it's Super Fun!

Urban rifle is a fun class. Took it a year ago with a buddy and the class was full of LE. Make sure your rifle is dialed in. Not just zeroed, but anything on it needs to be something tried and true and trained with. Practice beforehand to get more out of it. Oh, and do cardio to prep. The elevation there makes things surprisingly more interesting.

PS: Clint hates muzzle brakes. Hates them.

Last Edited:
I know a guy who used to be an instructor there. He tried to get me to go, I was reluctant due to my health and poor rifle skills. He said the classes always have beginners and they are trained up to be comfortable with their equipment in just a few days.

So I'm on the hairy edge of pushing the button for the mid-range rifle class coming up at the end of October. I have a GAP rifle in 6.5CM with a Templar action, a 26" GAP#7 Bartlein barrel, an Area419 Hellfire muzzle brake, a Manners Elite carbon fiber stock and a Nightforce 5-25x56 ATACR F1 MIL-XT scope. Needless to say, it is one heavy rig. I've spoken to someone who took this class a few years ago and they highly recommend it - lots of good solid drills that will thoroughly test you and your rifle for getting consistently reliable hits from 100 out to 700 yards with 70% of your time shooting prone. I think they recommend bringing 400 rounds of ammo.
I've zeroed the rifle at TCGC on the 100 yard range, and it is definitely a sub half MOA gun even with a relative newbie like me behind the wheel, but that's about all the shooting I've had time for. I guess I'm wondering if I should get more comfortable with this rifle - say at the 200/300 yard range at TCGC or DRRC - before diving head first into a Clint 'hard-as-nails' class - especially after reading Prefontaine's comment above on Clint's view of muzzle brakes. o_O Any thoughts?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads