JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at a stainless Stoeger Luger at my dealer today. It is a pretty cool pistol. Does anyone have any experience with one or opinions of them? I think i might pick this gun up since I do not see them all that often. It is just like the one pictured below.

is this the sturm ruger ??? it looks like my old one i have .. cept mine is blue .. its a pretty accurate gun andn the barrels are almost identical to the MK 1 series of guns ... only problem i've had w/ mine is it has to be kept real clean for it to cycle properly ... Don

I had an early model German-made Luger. It was finicky and annoying. Yet when it worked, it was an absolute joy to shoot.

I have no experience with the Stoeger models, however, if its in 9mm rather than .30 Luger or something else, I think I'd consider it. The lines of the Luger are just sexy.

is this the sturm ruger ??? it looks like my old one i have .. cept mine is blue .. its a pretty accurate gun andn the barrels are almost identical to the MK 1 series of guns ... only problem i've had w/ mine is it has to be kept real clean for it to cycle properly ... Don
It is a Stoeger Luger not a Sturm Ruger....

a copy of a LUGER not a .22lr Ruger... JFYI

I had one in 22 cal.
The sights are poor.
The mag base was plastic,and broke if dropped.I dropped two of them.Back then they were hard to find.
It was a lot of fun to shoot.Very reliable Feeds with no problems.

Had one and loved its looks. It was the worse shooting Luger I ever owned. I finally had to just tell them to give me my money back after its 4th repair job. Went out and bought a real Luger that still works at age 70.....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top