JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at a stainless Stoeger Luger at my dealer today. It is a pretty cool pistol. Does anyone have any experience with one or opinions of them? I think i might pick this gun up since I do not see them all that often. It is just like the one pictured below.

is this the sturm ruger ??? it looks like my old one i have .. cept mine is blue .. its a pretty accurate gun andn the barrels are almost identical to the MK 1 series of guns ... only problem i've had w/ mine is it has to be kept real clean for it to cycle properly ... Don

I had an early model German-made Luger. It was finicky and annoying. Yet when it worked, it was an absolute joy to shoot.

I have no experience with the Stoeger models, however, if its in 9mm rather than .30 Luger or something else, I think I'd consider it. The lines of the Luger are just sexy.

is this the sturm ruger ??? it looks like my old one i have .. cept mine is blue .. its a pretty accurate gun andn the barrels are almost identical to the MK 1 series of guns ... only problem i've had w/ mine is it has to be kept real clean for it to cycle properly ... Don
It is a Stoeger Luger not a Sturm Ruger....

a copy of a LUGER not a .22lr Ruger... JFYI

I had one in 22 cal.
The sights are poor.
The mag base was plastic,and broke if dropped.I dropped two of them.Back then they were hard to find.
It was a lot of fun to shoot.Very reliable Feeds with no problems.

Had one and loved its looks. It was the worse shooting Luger I ever owned. I finally had to just tell them to give me my money back after its 4th repair job. Went out and bought a real Luger that still works at age 70.....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads