JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What did Santa leave under the tree for you this year. weather you bought and said it was from Santa or they bought for you. Accessories, safes, relaoding, etc.

Got the from the vegetarian wife. Fortunately our 5yr daughter has come the sizzle side. Now I just need to get the baby on our side.

20201225_184901.jpg 20201225_184854.jpg

I got nothing but I was jealous of my 10 year old niece. She got 4 guns and 2 sets of camo

mind you they were nerf guns but still..She been getting guns every Christmas since she was like 4 or 5.:)

I got 2 x 100 round boxes of Mini-Mags in my stocking. :s0023: I know, not much but given the scarcity and market conditions, I'll happily take it.

The wife went to Sportsman's Warehouse in Salem looking specifically for CCI Mini-Mags. She talked to a sales guy and he said that they had just stocked, but were already sold out. Disappointed, she said she turned to leave the store when the young man helping her said "Ma'am". She turned back around and he quietly told her that he had two behind the counter he would sell her. He said that they were supposed to save those for people who buy a gun, but he only had the two left and would let her purchase the last ones. No gouging, she paid $8.99 a box.

Sportsman's gets a bit of a bad rap, and I don't shop there often, but my limited experience has all been positive and that does include a firearms purchase as well as ammo and some accessories/equipment.

Kudos to the young man that went out of his way to help my ole lady. She was ecstatic when she left the store, and I was a happy dude on Christmas morning. He didn't have to do that, so I say THANK YOU.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews