JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had one back in the late 80's. A guy gave it to me as a part trade on a motorcycle I sold him. After I had my fun with it I turned around and gave it as part trade on a different motorcycle. Easy come, easy go. Lol.

If I could have any one TSMG, the lawyers do whatever paperwork and gates picks up the check and the meddlesome Sh*t-Filled Skins in government just get the hell out of my way, I'd go with a 1928AC. The classic style and better ergonomics of the Chicago Typewriter, with the slower and more affordable rate-of-fire of the later models. I mean, if you're already dumping ten rounds every SECOND, how much benefit will an additional five get you?

CountryGent
Thanks for sharing these links, a nice resource.

The author presented some interesting information on Thompson variations ...even though his number estimates on some non-military held 1928 inventories were way low.

@ob1, glad they are of interest. I noticed that too on his non-mil figures. I don't have it in front of me, but I recall that The Thompson Submachine Gun: From Prohibition Chicago to World War II, by Martin Pegler, referenced much higher numbers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top