JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had one back in the late 80's. A guy gave it to me as a part trade on a motorcycle I sold him. After I had my fun with it I turned around and gave it as part trade on a different motorcycle. Easy come, easy go. Lol.

If I could have any one TSMG, the lawyers do whatever paperwork and gates picks up the check and the meddlesome Sh*t-Filled Skins in government just get the hell out of my way, I'd go with a 1928AC. The classic style and better ergonomics of the Chicago Typewriter, with the slower and more affordable rate-of-fire of the later models. I mean, if you're already dumping ten rounds every SECOND, how much benefit will an additional five get you?

CountryGent
Thanks for sharing these links, a nice resource.

The author presented some interesting information on Thompson variations ...even though his number estimates on some non-military held 1928 inventories were way low.

@ob1, glad they are of interest. I noticed that too on his non-mil figures. I don't have it in front of me, but I recall that The Thompson Submachine Gun: From Prohibition Chicago to World War II, by Martin Pegler, referenced much higher numbers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top