JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Assured income is pretty much guaranteed as automation takes over.
You don't understand the purpose of automation. It is to take the human element out of the task. Whether for safety or economic reasons. Why would anyone pay large amounts of money to automate without taking advantage of the reason they did it.........no one is going to pay someone to sit home because there job was outsourced to a machine or any place else. Some unions have insisted and forced companies to do that but even they are loosing influence and power nation wide after forcing many companies out of busisness. It is every individual's responsibility to make themselves useful enough in society to extract a living. Government schools and training is available but if the individual does not take advantage of them, they are destine to live in poverty or on the street. The government can not and should not pay for your subsistence, its only job is to make education available for you to take advantage of.......nothing more.

You don't understand the purpose of automation. It is to take the human element out of the task. Whether for safety or economic reasons. Why would anyone pay large amounts of money to automate without taking advantage of the reason they did it.........no one is going to pay someone to sit home because there job was outsourced to a machine or any place else. Some unions have insisted and forced companies to do that but even they are loosing influence and power nation wide after forcing many companies out of busisness. It is every individual's responsibility to make themselves useful enough in society to extract a living. Government schools and training is available but if the individual does not take advantage of them, they are destine to live in poverty or on the street. The government can not and should not pay for your subsistence, its only job is to make education available for you to take advantage of.......nothing more.

Your rhetoric is very strong, I will give you that. But as I said before, the world will pass you by and leave you behind in time. You can believe as hard you as you wish, but that won't change that fact that the world around us changes in drastic ways, and in the day and age of new technologies, and social norms being flipped on their head it's happening even quicker. Understandable those that are against it, or fear it will have a lot to say, but not much power in stopping what many will see as necessary progress to follow along with those many changes. I can respect someone with strong convictions and beliefs, but I respect someone more that can see the writing on the wall and adapt.

That's right nothing is for free . other members got together built the gun then decide on who gets it.
I believe we have done this three or four times.
The last one was given to a member who did lots of work with the clean up stuff in the shooting places .so he worked for it

Good.

I woulda nominated some hard-line constitutionalist that would publicly goal twerk after every nose rubbing decision.
because me

2A extremists: ff.jpg
Whatcha gone do?

Hard to say how Kavanaugh will go on the 2A. Some are already saying he believes assault weapons bans are unconstitutional (yay!!!! :s0115:) Let's hope that's true!!

Hah! I think you might have a hell of a time explaining to the clones of some previous slave owners how some things have changed.
Genetics is not education... all it does is build the hardware, you still have to program the software. Remember the movie about the Hitler clone who did a "From The Other Side" Hitler Rant on the people who cloned him over their ideology?

Genetics is not education... all it does is build the hardware, you still have to program the software. Remember the movie about the Hitler clone who did a "From The Other Side" Hitler Rant on the people who cloned him over their ideology?

Since we've never cloned a person, this is all science fiction.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top