JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back to the subject at hand, anyone on any of the Presidents lists would be great. They were vetted before being included. A good conservative woman or person of color or even a white guy. It is always a story that will have to reveal its self over time. Kennedy made some good and bad rulings, was appointed by the great Ronald Regan. We were all hopeful with Justice Roberts appointment until he reached far around to stab us in the back with Obama care. He has been better since. I guess he was having a bad day? The people that underestimate this president always loose. I hope they continue to do so.

They should do whatever is legal. But I think every American should own a gun. Be given a free gun by the government. What they use it for is up to them. I want guns for every single person legally in this country, with free training regardless of political affiliation. We all deserve a chance to defend ourselves. I can't speak to anyone's personal fears of what's others will do with their legally owned guns.

"Free guns" come from somewhere - the government doesn't have a revenue source except for the American taxpayer. And we already know that not all Americans pay taxes, so that puts a further burden on those that do. Add to that free training and it's getting pretty darn expensive.

I don't believe in mandating free anything to any American citizen save for the few things like our nation's defense and limited government. Beyond that, whether I own a gun or not is up to me, and I shouldn't expect other people to pay for it. I also shouldn't be forced to buy something I don't want, say, like, Obamacare o_O

If people need help buying a gun, then make a plea for private citizens to come up with a fund to help those that can't afford them, buy them. Leave the choice whether or not to participate in donating to such a fund rest in each individual.

Every American should be free to own a gun of their choice, and that's where it needs to stop with the government. How they get it, is up to the individual. Same thing if I want a house, a car, a cell phone or a trip to Disneyland. Earn it and you can have it.

We are a nation of free people. We have rights and choices. If I want to get something, there are ways, legally, I can get it. I can save money. I can ask for donations. I can see if there are other resources to help. But the last thing I want is to see the government as some source of free 'stuff', because that 'free' is anything but free. Not only that, but we all know what happens when the government starts handing out their version of free stuff - anyone here feel particularly comfortable with a government-approved, standard-issue welfare gun?

I think I see where you're trying to go here, but I am 100% against any solution that puts the government in control. Government needs to get smaller, much, much smaller, not larger.

Last Edited:
If you really want a free gun .
Stick around here a little while make some friends put in a little work here and there.
We give away guns every once in a while to those that deserve it.
Thanks to a old friend . SGTNAMBU. Or I should say in remembering SGTNAMBU

Last Edited:
I think your wish should be for another 50 IQ points. Might clear up your thinking. You are promoting the removal of our most basic freedom (right to succeed with your own labor and talent) to promote the freedom that we may use to protect it...........crazy thinking.
Please do point to the right that specifically says what's you're claiming. I haven't heard of that one before.

Thank our lucky stars that Hilldabeast did not get the opportunity to appoint two SCOTUS members. The 2a would not have seen darker times.

Man, isn't that the truth. Can imagine who she'd nominate? Yikes.

2a extremist. Sounds great to me!

:D

I've read this evening there will be a yuuuuuge announcement on who his choice is.

This one was free here on NWFA. I was lucky enough to win it. Loving it more and more at the range. Note the NWFA logo laser etched on the magazine port.
Ar-15psa.JPG

And as for veteran status, MOS, location and time served, that's nobody's business but your own. Some here will try to one up you with their service record. All we have to go on is their word for it. In the end it makes no difference. There were those who got shot at on the ground in foreign countries and those who simply flew over them, but everybody gets a ribbon. Some of us were at undeclared war on the high seas, or under them. You're entitled to your opinion regardless, and facts are still facts.

And as for veteran status, MOS, location and time served, that's nobody's business but your own. Some here will try to one up you with their service record. All we have to go on is their word for it. In the end it makes no difference. There were those who got shot at on the ground in foreign countries and those who simply flew over them, but everybody gets a ribbon. Some of us were at undeclared war on the high seas, or under them. You're entitled to your opinion regardless, and facts are still facts.

Thanks I appreciate you saying that. It's not really something I feel is for anyone else, nor do I use it as some badge to show off. Very well said all around.

When trying to find this article not behind a pay wall EVERY link goes back to the Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos, one of Hillary's largest contributors. The WaPo is pure propaganda. I would love to see Hardiman nominated and confirmed. Let the striking down of unconstitutional laws begin. The USSC has been refusing 2A cases because nobody knew which way Kennedy would fall on them. Once he's cleared out look for the court to start taking on 2A cases. There are way too many disagreements between the various circuit courts to let things stand as they are.
Of course, there's still the Wild Card from Savior of Obamacare Roberts... who could go either way depending on if the previous night's fudge-packer used his preferred lube or not. We really need 5 pro-gun votes not including him to make sure... right now we only have 3.

So what if they hand out Glocks? Will all the 1911 guys heads explode?
Frankly with how subjective and personal handgun needs can be, I'd rather it just be "M4's for Everyone!" To include one "basic combat load" of mags and one case of M855, with replenishment cases provided based on documented training use... The first duty of a citizen is to know how to operate and maintain his country's basic service rifle in case of Call to Arms, and the AR platform can be more readily adapted to operator needs than most handguns.

Frankly with how subjective and personal handgun needs can be, I'd rather it just be "M4's for Everyone!" To include one "basic combat load" of mags and one case of M855, with replenishment cases provided based on documented training use... The first duty of a citizen is to know how to operate and maintain his country's basic service rifle in case of Call to Arms, and the AR platform can be more readily adapted to operator needs than most handguns.
Absolutely!

To save costs, we can even take shot-out scrap-bait, replace barrel and BCG, pin the FH's and reconstitute around a semi-only lower and LPK and that'd probably cost even less than giving everybody a NIB Colt or FN. (I'd RATHER that first crack on such "retired rifles" be given to the last person they were assigned to in service, but...)

Haven't you heard, nothings free. Or so I'm being told. Sweet shooter none-the-less
That's right nothing is for free . other members got together built the gun then decide on who gets it.
I believe we have done this three or four times.
The last one was given to a member who did lots of work with the clean up stuff in the shooting places .so he worked for it

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top