JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DhtSvj-W4AA98N-.jpg

Hard to say how Kavanaugh will go on the 2A. Some are already saying he believes assault weapons bans are unconstitutional (yay!!!! :s0115:) Let's hope that's true!!
He dissented the D.C assault weapon ban citing it as inconsistent with D.C vs Heller, as well as saying the list is haphazard.

But while he is pro-2A, he doesn't appear to be strong on the Fourth. But we get what we can get. Rather pro-2A and eh 4A, over anti-2A and anti-4A.

He dissented the D.C assault weapon ban citing it as inconsistent with D.C vs Heller, as well as saying the list is haphazard.

But while he is pro-2A, he doesn't appear to be strong on the Fourth. But we get what we can get. Rather pro-2A and eh 4A, over anti-2A and anti-4A.
Idk...I'm pretty damn fond of my 4a rights. Privacy and all, protection from random searches etc.

Well, there is never going to be a perfect pick. In the present state of the Judicial branch this fellow is, candidly, about as good as we can reasonably hope for. I do like his reasoning concerning semi-autos:

"In Heller the Supreme Court held that handguns—the vast majority of which today are semi-automatic—are constitutionally protected because they have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens. There is no meaningful or persuasive constitutional distinction between semi-automatic handguns and semi-automatic rifles. Semi-automatic rifles, like semi-automatic handguns, have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens for self-defense in the home, hunting, and other lawful uses. Moreover, semi-automatic handguns are used in connection with violent crimes far more than semi-automatic rifles are. It follows from Heller's protection of semi-automatic handguns that semi-automatic rifles are also constitutionally protected and that D.C.'s ban on them is unconstitutional."
I think such a jurist would not be supportive of something like, say, IP-43, or similarly grossly unconstitutional BS.

C'mon, just do it the old fashioned way.... :D

Take care.... ol' deef wears oven mitts on every bodily extremity. If you choose wrong, you'll wind up becoming his old fashioned cloning machine.

:D;)
Oh nooooo!

I had a feeling that comment would come back to bite me, damn, at least it was the stomp man!

You guys crack me up:p!

He's a Heller "Common-Use Test" guy. So no MG, SBR, SBS, but at least semiautos are protected.

Trump had the chance to give us a Touchdown and instead he goes for a Field Goal.

He's a Heller "Common-Use Test" guy. So no MG, SBR, SBS, but at least semiautos are protected.

Trump had the chance to give us a Touchdown and instead he goes for a Field Goal.
Yep he had something to do with with the HELLER case .lol I couldn't remember what so I just stopped at but lol

Best hope is he gives us Barrett to replace the Disneyland Audio-Animatronic RBG, then Hardiman to replace Breyer.

We just need some 5-4's next term that make them stroke out... if Roberts ever learns to sound off like the little b*tchboy Has A Pair.

Best hope is he gives us Barrett to replace the Disneyland Audio-Animatronic RBG, then Hardiman to replace Breyer.

We just need some 5-4's next term that make them stroke out... if Roberts ever learns to sound off like the little b*tchboy Has A Pair.

We just need the whole 9 yards .then Mabey the anti will shut up and go away

That's right nothing is for free . other members got together built the gun then decide on who gets it.
I believe we have done this three or four times.
The last one was given to a member who did lots of work with the clean up stuff in the shooting places .so he worked for it
Mine was the result of a drawing from among those who contributed money to this site. It came as a kit and I "built" it myself in about 3 hours. It originally looked like this:
AR-15 - 1.jpg

I later modified it so that it was more to my liking:
Ar-15psa.JPG

We just need the whole 9 yards .then Mabey the anti will shut up and go away
THAT will never happen. They'll just wait a few generations for us to get complacent. Make no mistake, no matter how big a win we get assuming we pull it off *knock on wood*, they WILL be back.

"The price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance."--Thomas Charlton

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads