JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Love it. An obvious Democrat. Wants somebody to do everything for him. Grow a pair and ban yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know Deadeye and keep going like that maybe you'll get your wish and be banned. Regardless people like you piss me off you're the same type of person who complains about a television show and its content instead of just turning it off. You're just lazy you can solve the problem yourself but refuse to do it because you're a special little snow flake and everyone needs to pay attention to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new site does suck but i still love it here and will always spend alot of my internet time here, it will take time but eventually the new format will seem to suck less because it will be a familiar suckiness, Web designing use to be an art i guess nowadays every time a forum or store front changes design its horrible

The new site does suck but i still love it here and will always spend alot of my internet time here, it will take time but eventually the new format will seem to suck less because it will be a familiar suckiness, Web designing use to be an art i guess nowadays every time a forum or store front changes design its horrible

Someone with as much time and commitment....
Been here since 2008
1157 posts
293 likes, and
31 positive feedbacks

Deserves a little more respect in my opinion.

:p

Someone with as much time and commitment....
Been here since 2008
1157 posts
293 likes, and
31 positive feedbacks

Deserves a little more respect in my opinion.

:p

And should also be capable of saying a bit more and maybe even offering some constructive criticism.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads