JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait...what? I am all for technology but what am I supposed to do with this?

Where do I "BOOP" it's snoot? :s0092:

onpatrolatAirNationalGuardbaseinPortlandKATUimage2.jpg

Robot dog takes one for the team

Robotic police dog shot multiple times, credited with avoiding potential bloodshed
Massachusetts state police say a robotic dog helped avert a tragedy after being deployed at a Barnstable home where police were responding to an armed individual barricaded in a home

Robot dog takes one for the team

Robotic police dog shot multiple times, credited with avoiding potential bloodshed
Massachusetts state police say a robotic dog helped avert a tragedy after being deployed at a Barnstable home where police were responding to an armed individual barricaded in a home

Barnstable ma has median home prices in excess of $1 1/2 million .
Barricaded suspect not named, nor were the supposed charges.

Which team did ASTRO Jetson take a bullet for?

We have a worthless robot on our campus. I heard the geniuses running the show are leasing the worthless R2D2 for $10k a month…… but I think it's a little less.

This robot of ours is worthless. It has been sitting outside, near the charging station for a month. And management has the audacity to tell us at meetings that our budget isn't looking good for 2024 hahahahahahahahaha…. Ya think? You have fluoride heads running the show. Go spew your crap on the brainless staff that will buy it. Like judge Judy said, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Be honest and say, we went woke and now we are broke lol. L is for looooooooosers.

Airport in Alaska is using robot dog to keep birds from landing near airport. Apperently it can go up rocks and uneven terrain and that kind of BS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top