JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
14379830_1307850829245667_841840487639436174_o.jpg

Both of those idiots can afford to play around--I still can't figure out why anyone is attracted to
angelina, I heard she lost much of her real lady-parts awhile back--Nice thing about those blow-up dolls, they don't argue (I heard):eek:

I've never like Angelina Jolie. I don't think she's attractive. She looks trashy.

Brad pitt is a good actor, but another hollyweird dueshebag.

I could careless about their divorce. Their 3rd world kids will be set for life and so will they. They get to split $500 million. Poor babies how will they get by?!

F them.

She swapped blood with Billy Bob Thornton...nooo thanks. She was cute once upon a time. Her Dad is a cool guy. Her? Fing nuts and way past her use by date.

They deserve their fate tho. Their lifestyle - it was bound to happen. They hooked up because he was banging her behind Aniston's back. Holyweird folks change partners almost as often as I change my underwear.

He won't be poor - his kids will grow up broken - and Angelina will get a guy half her age in a week...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top