JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
14379830_1307850829245667_841840487639436174_o.jpg

Both of those idiots can afford to play around--I still can't figure out why anyone is attracted to
angelina, I heard she lost much of her real lady-parts awhile back--Nice thing about those blow-up dolls, they don't argue (I heard):eek:

I've never like Angelina Jolie. I don't think she's attractive. She looks trashy.

Brad pitt is a good actor, but another hollyweird dueshebag.

I could careless about their divorce. Their 3rd world kids will be set for life and so will they. They get to split $500 million. Poor babies how will they get by?!

F them.

She swapped blood with Billy Bob Thornton...nooo thanks. She was cute once upon a time. Her Dad is a cool guy. Her? Fing nuts and way past her use by date.

They deserve their fate tho. Their lifestyle - it was bound to happen. They hooked up because he was banging her behind Aniston's back. Holyweird folks change partners almost as often as I change my underwear.

He won't be poor - his kids will grow up broken - and Angelina will get a guy half her age in a week...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top