JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah!! Yeee-hawww... Gosh darned it!!! And maybe we should commission some sort of "patriot police" to go out and bludgeon anyone who doesn't pop tall, the darned commie dogs! And we aught to dress them up in snazzy black uniforms with them fancy fangled tall black boots just like those guys used to wear back in WWII; what did they call those guys? ...oh yeah, the Gestapo.:rolleyes:
Bunch of zombie patriots...

Oh yeah, I've served too; along with the last four generations of my family. I knew the old timers well, while growing up. And they would have just shined it on and not given it too much a-do, the same as myself and the rest of us that are still alive. But I guess it is like the saying goes... "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

On the whole kneeling hulabaloo, I say in the words of Rhett Butler; "...frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". Doesn't offend me in the least bit. Seems to me, there are too many people gettin' their panties in a bunch over the whole thing.

I don't know what percentage of the people who are doing most of the bellyaching about this are actually vets, but the majority of the vets with whom I've spoken personally, feel the same way that I do.
Guess they just don't get the coverage because theirs and my own view are not the popular ones of the current political and social climate lately.
Only thing missing are the sharp straight hand salutes (big smile/sieg heil) and some snappy goose steppin'.

Hey, just one veterans view. I earned the right to dissent... the hard way. Don't like it and you want to silence or sensor me... step on up to the plate. Enjoy your holiday gentlemen.

I ignore sports every day. The concept of being paid millions to throw, catch, jump, or run is pretty ridiculous to me. Meanwhile, the people who teach our kids, build our houses, and transport our goods make 40k a year.
Eff all those overpaid dancing monkeys, kneeling or not.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top