JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
, and I hope that you will as well. Let's show the NFL that "We, The People" are the one's in charge! They perform for us, and we pay very well for doing so. All we ask of them is that they practice their little skits all week long, and then on the day of their scheduled performance, they put on their little costumes and perform. If they insist on having a protest, they are welcome to rent the stadium and host a protest, but don't hold "We, The People" hostage to watch a protest when we only pay them to perform the skit they practiced. If they don't think "We, The People" pay them, watch what happens when we quit..
A National total boycott of the NFL is planned for Sunday, November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend.
Boycott all football telecasts. All fans, all ticket holders, are asked to stay away from attending or viewing any NFL games on Sunday, November 12th; let the NFL play to empty stadiums.
Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, some of whom came home with the American Flag draped over their coffin. Continue with the weekly boycott of televised games, but let's make this a day the owners, coaches, players, and advertisers will notice.
They have a right to protest if they want to, but during the National Anthem is NOT the time or venue! They show an utter lack of patriotism and total disrespect for our Veterans – living and dead – and everything for which they put their lives on the line!

Gave up on NFL this year already. They gotta get their heads outa their asses, then maybe I'll watch. NASCR hits Phoenix that day, lots a flags and hands on hearts. Good stuff.:D

I would love to see this happen, the NFL needs to know they are allowing folks to disrespect our country, our veterans, our flag. It's uncalled for and unjustified. If they can't get this under control, I'd be just fine seeing them shut down completely.

I heard an interview today with a guy that thinks we need to get rid of the National Anthem altogether. And why? Because the Anthem is racist. Yep, it's racist. Apparently it celebrates whiteness while encouraging slavery.

I'm seriously running out of f#$ks to throw out at incredible bull bubblegume like this. You have to be mentally unstable to come up with stuff like this. And if that's the way it's going to go, and folks like the NFL back it, it's time for them to shut down completely.

I never watch sports so I will be good, the only time I do is the super bowl and I don't think I will be watching it this year.

I would much rather be outdoors, working on my car, shooting or just about anything else.

The mandatory "fun" in the service would make my blood boil, so I quit watching NFL and NBA more than a decade ago.....

I quit watching MLB when the steroid scandal broke.

So, boycotting those highjacking protestors will be a snap....taking the grandchildren out for some plinking..;)

I will be at a service in a City Park where we will hold a Veteran's Memorial and ceremonial flag incineration by a local Boy Scout troop.

My daughter's scout troop just did a ceremonial flag burning as part of their studies on the flag. They took it very seriously and were careful to follow the proper procedures and to show reverence. I'm very pleased she's learning the proper respect for our country, her values and her symbols.

NFL...meh. Never really watch sports to begin with. One more reason to continue in my current mode. Fools and their money are soon parted.
I've also never been in a Chipotle.

My daughter's scout troop just did a ceremonial flag burning as part of their studies on the flag. They took it very seriously and were careful to follow the proper procedures and to show reverence. I'm very pleased she's learning the proper respect for our country, her values and her symbols.

Yes, brother. This is as it should be.

I haven't watched a single game this season and don't plan to. Next season depends on the players getting their act together and stop disrespecting our flag and anthem, and what they represent.

I still watch football. It's lost something though. It upsets me that they don't show the National Anthem at the beginning anymore. I believe they should show the players for what they are. The respectful, AND disrespectful. Have it out in the open. After all, men fought and died for their right to protest. As distasteful as their protests may be, they have that right. Maybe the NFL and networks are afraid if they showed the show that they'd lose sponsors/viewers? Yeah, I think so.

I still watch football. It's lost something though. It upsets me that they don't show the National Anthem at the beginning anymore. I believe they should show the players for what they are. The respectful, AND disrespectful. Have it out in the open. After all, men fought and died for their right to protest. As distasteful as their protests may be, they have that right. Maybe the NFL and networks are afraid if they showed the show that they'd lose sponsors/viewers? Yeah, I think so.

I am right there with you brother! I've noticed that they don't show the anthem and the beginning of the game too. Just proves the NFL (TV stations?) are trying to hide and manipulate the mainstream watchers. "If we don't show it, the watchers won't be as upset. And hopefully this will all go away...."

NFL rating drop, NFL owners get mad. They get mad at the media for showing the disrespect, NOT mad at their own players.

I used to watch football for the fun factor - not a huge follower that can quote stats, etc. This year I'm done with them too. We'll see what happens next year.

What is the point of football? I'd rather watch the bullfights. When someone dies in the bullring, it is done with honor. On the football field, men beat themselves to death for money and wind up mental vegetables.
Now THAT'S a retirement plan!

(A lot of husbands are mental vegetables too).

Not rue. The NFL has the RIGHT to tell them what they may do, and their not enforcing it. Same as the celebrations after goals etc.
NASCR'S stand on the issue is, if you kneel during the anthem, your GONE.

I'm in! My team plays tonight!!! ;) But, seriously I'm in, I️ would normally watch a game or two, especially since being layed up. I'll watch a movie instead!

My business deals with construction, and I have had interactions with many construction personnel that are avid football fans. EVERY one I've talked to recently has told me they are done with the NFL and think the protests are a disgrace to our military, our police and our country....

bubblegumin-A right I'm in!

Haven't watched NFL since the start of this season. I will never support anyone or any institution that disrespects our flag. And yes, they are disrespecting our flag whether that was their intent or not. They are taking advantage of a time and place to protest that will provide them the most exposure. The time they chose is very special to me (and many others) and something I find sacred.

Not rue. The NFL has the RIGHT to tell them what they may do, and their not enforcing it. Same as the celebrations after goals etc.
NASCR'S stand on the issue is, if you kneel during the anthem, your GONE.

The right to protest in the USA isn't quite the same as grandstanding/taunting after a touch down. It would have been a lot less crap flying if the NFL would have just ignored the disrespectful actions and played the game. Let Americans decide whether they wanted to watch, or not. Just my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top