JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Video deleted by FoxNews for copyright infringement.

What a crock. With recognition and a credited link there is no copyright infringement to a news link unless it is claimed and used to make profit.
Fox is a turncoat station. It is about as conservative as Obama is.
They only want the truth told as long as it is biased to their agenda just like every MSM

What a crock. With recognition and a credited link there is no copyright <broken link removed> to a news link unless it is claimed and used to make profit.
Fox is a turncoat station. It is about as conservative as Obama is.
They only want the truth told as long as it is biased to their agenda just like every MSM

They are just like the politicians
Only difference is the color of the jacket.

What a crock. With recognition and a credited link there is no copyright infringement to a news link unless it is claimed and used to make profit. Fox is a turncoat station. It is about as conservative as Obama is.

They are just better at playing the game then CNN, and MSNBC they draw you in then turn their backs. But to be 100% honest I think every single media source regardless is 100% fabricated bullbubblegum. I would say maybe , maybe.............. 1/10 of what we see on the news is real. Sure call me a tin foil hat wearer. But those of us that remember 20 years ago and before when live feeds via private satellite were intercepted showing the crock the news really was and how they work more on how to tell you lies then to tell a story. But today everyone looks at these stations as real. ROFL, they are about as real as daily soap operas. And that you can take to the bank.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top