JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Photo detection

So, you wonder how the police got the photo of the Boston bomber so quickly? Check this out - it is amazing! Keep double clicking on an image. You cannot hide!
THIS IS HOW THE POLICE CAN NOW IDENTIFY RIOTERS AND TROUBLE MAKERS USING HIGH-DEFINITION ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. SO, DON'T EVEN THINK OF HIDING YOURSELF AMONGST THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE... YOU CAN BE VERY EASILY DETECTED AND IDENTIFIED.

Using the same technology as Google Earth to track you, be warned it will be most difficult and almost impossible to lose yourself in any crowd.

YOU CAN EASILY BE DETECTED AND IDENTIFIED.

This is the crowd before the riots in Vancouver.

Put your cursor anywhere in the crowd and double-click a couple of times. To further help with image, use the scroll button in the centre of your mouse.

Zero in on any one specific single face. The clarity is incredible.

This is the photo taken by Port Moody photographer, Ronnie Miranda.

You can see perfectly the face of every single individual - and there were thousands at this event.

Just think what the police and the military have at their disposal. Be Warned!

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

Why on earth would I need to hide in a crowd I have no plans to be a trouble maker. And if I did it wouldn't be in a crowd or anywhere else a HD camera might be mounted.

You might also mention this Gigabit photo is from Canada.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top