JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So they just noticed what conservatives in Oregon already knew. Bunch of rocket surgeons over there it seems.

No, they aren't "just noticing it", these schmucks do this for a living and are nothing more than progressive apparatchiks. If us "unwashed public educated peons" could see through what was going on with the "first whore" and Cover Oregon, then you KNOW these putzes knew "what was what".

The low-carbon fuel standard and it's unrealistic targets that will raise prices at the pump and
push Ethanol and other fuels artificially to the forefront has the stench of the Governor's girlfriend Cylvia Hayes all over it. It will ruin what's left of this economy.
It could be as much as $1.oo extra at the pump.

Kitzhaber's a joke and so are all the people that voted for him as ordered to by their Unions!:mad:

Wait till the gun Bills start passing left and right.

Sounds like Kate Brown is a very poor alternative to Kitzhaber, we probably don't want her in there. So here is my proposition to the Gov.:

He clearly is being affected by all the negative attention he's getting (as was very evident in his recent press conference). And being this is just the start of his 4th term, it's likely to continue. So how about a compromise with his great ego - we will promise to let the pressure off for him to resign if he promises to neither pursue nor to sign any legislature or executive action that changes any single gun law in Oregon, or raises any tax. He must also agree to veto any attempt by the legislature to do these things.

Seems like a reasonable compromise to me. Leave us alone, we'll leave you alone. Don't take the deal, and you'll be in the hot seat for 4 years. :p

BTW Both Kitzhaber and Brown are dedicated to increased gun control policies that affect law abiding citizens while ignoring the realities of how criminals acquire guns. This thread IS firearms related per forum requirements.

They are enemies of the 2nd Amendment so bringing up their other shortcomings is in order I believe.

She is of course strongly against the simple notion of showing ID to prove you are who you say you are in order to vote.

Last summer-
Kate: John, you know, even if you beat Richardson, you're going to take a lot of heat about the bridge, cover Oregon, mis-spent taxes, and all this stuff going on with Cylvia.
John: Yes, I know, but the media has my back. Besides, if I'm ousted, you're next in line for the mansion. I'll just lay low for a few years, then get tapped for an advisory position in D.C.
Cylvia: Hey, I won't even have to move out!

No, I'm not wearing a tin foil hat! All I have is aluminum. I once heard that nothing in politics happens by accident. Just sayin'.

This would make an outstanding movie. Anyone got hollywoods number?

Yeah Kate Brown is far worse than Khitzhaber, BUT she has her own scandal that is being overshadowed by Khitz. Last year she signed an official statement to Congress supporting Comcast in their attempts to merge with Time Warner. The letter was written by a Comcast lobbyist because they've been donating money to her for the past 8 years.

http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2015/01/as_comcast_critics_pounce_kate.html

And lets not forget that she is refusing to conduct an investigation on Khitz and his whore even when corruption is so apparent.

It will never happen but if there was a chance of getting Kitzhaber to resign it would be a good thing.

KB is so extreme left and toxic that the Dems still recovering from a black eye over Kitz/Hayes would hopefully distance themselves from her and her plans if she became Gov.

Then again this is Oregon, controlled by Portlandia/ Eugene Voters and the Unions so........

Going to declare this "the age of the known liars" yet there is no accountability for any of them. I can't recall in my lifetime more proven liars that just go on doing what they do and are not thrown out of their jobs. Media lies, politics lies and gets away with it. Shame on us for not demanding the liars leave.o_O

After a long diatribe trashing Ore Republicans, she actually reported the Kitz/Hayes mess! I guess she had to in order to imitate being an actual Journalist. This story has gone National on several networks, I'm very surprised.
Maybe he will be pressured to resign? If you think that would help our gun rights in Ore then I guess posting this clip around would help. She is after all the darling of liberal media propaganda.

I remember the debates for govenor and all this information was brought out by the republican. Sometimes you have to get past the event to look behind what's going on. I think the dems want to put in another govenor and are useing the left wing press to help them. Whoever ends up in the office will really hurt gun owners.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top