JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Because they HAD to make sure a Democrat got elected to the governorship, knowing that if he tanked Kate Brown (Democrat... Big shock) would become the next governor.... what's best for the people of the state BE DAMNED!! Denis Richardson would have been a fantastic governor for the ENTIRE state.

PARTY FIRST, PARTY FIRST, PARTY FIRST!! :rolleyes:

A-wholes. :mad:

Last Edited:
So they just noticed what conservatives in Oregon already knew. Bunch of rocket surgeons over there it seems.

Willamette Week is still digging and my prediction is that they will find still more backroom dealings in all that dirt.
Where did all the Cover Oregon millions go after they closed shop on that fiasco is what I want to know?

Since the Oregonian is losing readership I think they had to do something to get people to read their paper. I do agree with them that he needs to resign but this is about the first time I have agreed with them. It is obvious to almost everyone that Kitzhaber has made some huge errors in judgment, and now he needs to own up to them and step down. But, being the egotist that he is I do not see it happening. He feels he knows better than everyone else.

it's funny to watch the press make demands. they believe the government and the public are subject to their beck and call and must always obey their marching orders.

Because they HAD to make sure a Democrat got elected to the governorship, knowing that if he tanked Kate Brown (Democrat... Big shock) would become he next governor.... what's best for the people of the state BE DAMNED!! Denis Richardson would have been a fantastic governor for the ENTIRE state.

PARTY FIRST, PARTY FIRST, PARTY FIRST!! :rolleyes:

A-wholes. :mad:

Oh, God protect us. Kate Brown is even more radically liberal than Kitzhaber is. Oregon would end up having the first openly bisexual governor. Her politics make Kitzhaber look like a conservative.

I think that we are actually better off at this point in backing Kitzhaber. In this weakened position he is in, I don't think that he will aggressively try to stir bubblegum up. Brown, however, would no doubt try to do so, if she became governor.

We would be stepping into bubblegum all the time.

article-2290084-050D73D40000044D-588_306x423.jpg

Kate Brown is a raving lunatic. During one election one of her commercials was some sort of a diatribe on Bush where she melted down so bad she lost. Been looking for it unsuccessfully on YouTube. It's a jaw dropping classic that shows who she really is.

The Editors of the Oregonian newspaper have called for Governor Kitzhaber to resign. I would have never thought that they would take such a stance.

Why could they not have come out and done this before the election in November??? They endorsed the Governor for reelection just a couple of months ago.

Now they say that he is unfit to hold public office.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/32...alls-for-gov.-john-kitzhabers-resignation.csp

I started a rumor that he is a Republican... looks like they bought it...

BTW Both Kitzhaber and Brown are dedicated to increased gun control policies that affect law abiding citizens while ignoring the realities of how criminals acquire guns. This thread IS firearms related per forum requirements.

Perhaps it's time to split up the state, Portland could be called Wackostan and the rest of the state could be called ...normal!

Kate Brown is a raving lunatic. During one election one of her commercials was some sort of a diatribe on Bush where she melted down so bad she lost. Been looking for it unsuccessfully on YouTube. It's a jaw dropping classic that shows who she really is.

There is also a notable radio ad from the 2012 campaign, where progressive Ralph Nader called out Brown, and told Oregon voters that she was "suffocating your democratic process."

Listen to what Nader said about her in this ad:

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-29298-ralph_nader_blasts_kate_brown_in_new_radio_ad.html

Last Edited:
BTW Both Kitzhaber and Brown are dedicated to increased gun control policies that affect law abiding citizens while ignoring the realities of how criminals acquire guns. This thread IS firearms related per forum requirements.

And Taxhauber was just not quite enough communist idealistic for the fishwrapper. :/\/\/
Close but just not hardcore enough for that rag.
I give up trying to analyze the voters in this damned state.
They all seem to have a mental disorder.
This years election fit more in Beijing than America.

Last Edited:
Bi-sexual? Could it be possible that Ms. Brown could be the new governor and the Hoe could remain first lady! Just lower her standards a bit!:rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top