JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man, you go into most of the websites and they say, out of stock or on backorder, or not taking any orders until further notice.

So......................if you were to just buy either the stripped receiver or the complete receiver to do a build later on what would you buy? And where would you buy it??

Any info would be appreciated.

I don't see why it would be complicated. Comes down to what your gonna use the rifle for and what you wanna spend.

If you can't find a AR in stock and you want it now there are plenty of used ones for sale.

i'd keep it local... classifieds always have ARs... parts... stripped receivers.
i'm not even an AR guy and somehow i ended up with one because of the classifieds here.

i'd keep it local... classifieds always have ARs... parts... stripped receivers.
i'm not even an AR guy and somehow i ended up with one because of the classifieds here.i'm not even an AR guy and somehow i ended up with one because of the classifieds here.

HAHA same here

I'll proably be crucified for saying this, but Amazon has LPK's and buttstocks and uppers and everything but stripped lowers. So there's always that if you can't find it anywhere else.

I'd buy any stripped milled receiver. There are few to none you could go wrong with.
The upper portion is what gets the job done, depending on your intended use that may dictate your barrel options.
Other that that, you cannot really go wrong with most any part or parts kit on the market today.
I've even purchased some bottom barrel no name lpks and they run like champs. I would state, do your HW and try not to overpay on brand names, or at least know when you're being had. I see all too many guys think their rifle is special or infallible because they payed 2-3 times as much as my franken ARs.. And at then when we go shooting we're either on par or I've done better, but my ugly ARs have yet to have been outshot past 250. Which so happens to be the extent of my shooting area.

The only hesitation I have is with the polymer lowers, but I've yet to try them out, thus I have no opinion on the polylower matter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top