JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Signed up for Defensive Handgun I and Defensive Carbine I at OFA.......classes won't be till spring and summer which is ok because it's gonna take a while for me to slowly accumulate 1200 rounds of .223

I have taken nearly all of OFA's classes, John Farnham's handgun class, a carbine course at Seattle Firearms Academy, and several others from less well-known instructors and I absolutely recommend OFA!

Jim Jacobe is definitely an interesting teacher, I've taken a class with him. OFA offers a wide variety of classes with a good balance of hands on and classroom time. Thunder Ranch definitely has a great reputation, but your wallet will be very light after a class there.

I know what you mean about Jim, nice guy, just don't necessarily agree with his, THIS IS THE WAY THINGS WORK approach. It's what I love about OFA. You honestly have the feeling that, not only are they great at what they do, but they are constantly learning and improving too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top