JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You think they made this up and Brian Mast doesn't actually think this way? Really?

No I am not saying he doesn't exist or that some of his story isn't true but the NYT has had a history of being inaccurate and down right liars. When I saw who published the story I knew immediately to can't be trusted any more than CNN can be trusted. No offense to you intended.:)

Not the story, it's the rendition and details, that are the issue's...

Not to offend anyone, but the Bronze Star has been given out as end of tour awards for many years...

It has the original significant meaning when it's awarded with a Combat "V" for valor device...

Just saying...

No tin foil...

It's true a lot of rinos are not on our side, only side they take is what gets them elected but I would never let the NYT tell me what anyone thinks. The times tells you what they think and that you should think as they do because they know better than anyone else does.

It's true a lot of rinos are not on our side, only side they take is what gets them elected but I would never let the NYT tell me what anyone thinks. The times tells you what they think and that you should think as they do because they know better than anyone else does.

So does every other US media outlet, including Fox, Breitbart, etc.

Ah...Well that was my point...a rifle misused is the problem..not the rifle itself.
Any rifle is safe if handled responsibly ...any rifle is dangerous if misused.
Andy

A rifle is just a rifle!
that guy didn't use an AR and killed 14 and wounded 31
I guess it happened so long ago people forget the Texas tower shooter.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top