JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Most nights in Afghanistan, I wielded an M4 carbine and a .40-caliber pistol. The total barrel length of my M4 was approximately 14 inches with Trijicon ACOG sights, as well as an infrared laser. I usually carried 10 magazines stacked with 20 rounds of 5.56-millimeter ammunition each"

Are 20 round mags a standard loadout?

To my knowledge (22 years USMC) there are ZERO .40 caliber weapons in the US Arsenal... I read that article I see major errors.. Magazines hold 30 rounds the standard combat load is 7-8 mags.. EOD personal do not fire tens of thousands of rounds, I call BS on most of this...

Need more info...

"Most nights in Afghanistan, I wielded an M4 carbine and a .40-caliber pistol. The total barrel length of my M4 was approximately 14 inches with Trijicon ACOG sights, as well as an infrared laser. I usually carried 10 magazines stacked with 20 rounds of 5.56-millimeter ammunition each"

Are 20 round mags a standard loadout?

Ya he's high. o_O

Well everyone can have an opinion...
He has his and its been printed up...so there ya go.

I have my opinion and its a bit different.
I too was in the Army and served in combat...I have carried the M16A2 , the M4 Carbine , The M203 and my favorite the M21...so I am a bit familiar with the M16 and others as well.
Please feel free to take or leave this , my opinion....

An AR15 is just a rifle...that's it...A rifle.
Like any rifle it can be used for many things...and just like any rifle if misused it can cause injury or death.
Also like many rifles , it can be found in millions of law abiding American home..causing no harm to anyone.

When Johnathan Parker gathered his militia on 19 April 1775 , they were armed with state of the art firearms..many of which had seen military service or were indeed for military service...
One of the reasons Parker and his men took a stand at Lexington was to prevent English troops from taking arms , powder and even cannon from citizens...

We in America have a long tradition of firearm ownership...ownership from everything from a Musket which may pre-date the Revolution to a high tech state of the current art rifle...of any type...
Not only a tradition ...but a right to own firearms...a right which does not say "The right of the people to keep and bear arms...except these types"....
Andy

Well everyone can have an opinion...
He has his and its been printed up...so there ya go.

I have my opinion and its a bit different.
I too was in the Army and served in combat...I have carried the M16A2 , the M4 Carbine , The M203 and my favorite the M21...so I am a bit familiar with the M16 and others as well.
Please feel free to take or leave this , my opinion....

An AR15 is just a rifle...that's it...A rifle.
Like any rifle it can be used for many things...and just like any rifle if misused it can cause injury or death.
Also like many rifles , it can be found in millions of law abiding American home..causing no harm to anyone.

When Johnathan Parker gathered his militia on 19 April 1775 , there were armed with fairly state of the art firearms..many of which had seen military service or were indeed for military service...
One of the reasons Parker and his men took a stand at Lexington was to prevent English troops from taking arms , powder and even cannon from citizens...

We in America have a long tradition of firearm ownership...ownership from everything from a Musket which may pre-date the Revolution to a high tech state of the current art rifle...of any type...
Not only a tradition ...but a right to own firearms...a right which does not say "The right of the people to keep and bear arms...except these types"....
Andy
Andy, you silver tongued devil you, very well said!

Not just opinion.

Army dose not. And never has used 40 caliber.
And 20 round magazines are a relic from Viet-nam.

I've got a colt 20 rounder for my XM-177-ish clone.

And I don't see any particular firearm being more "deadly" than another. It's the idiot behind the trigger that controls how "deadly" it is.

So last year when that screwball drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd of protesters and killed that woman did he buy it because it's more deadly? No, it's just a popular hot rod that he decided to do something terrible with. I'm sure he could have done it with a Honda Accord. The point? A tool is a tool and when used incorrectly, it can cause serious injury or death, regardless of what it "looks" like or how much "power" it has.

The guy's service history seems legit. Purple Heart and Bronze star recipient, among others.

Watch the video guys, it's all true including his service. So let's drop the conspiracy theories.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews