JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having approved vacation time for a holiday, then being called while at the range that because no one "wants" to cover the shift, regardless of seniority (yes union) you now have to change your plans a week before said holiday...yes true story happened last winter...oh yeah also about a month after my grandfather passed.

Cough, cough good thing they changed it, to sick to take vacation. Cough, cough!

Honestly I would have done similar to Sgt Nambu. I would of told them I'm not changing my plans, you can handle it however you want. When I get back.

Or have a little office chat with the boss. Tell him you may need to take some FMLA due to your grandfather passing. May need to take a couple of weeks to month off. Whatever the doctor thinks would be best.

There are many way to handle this. Got to let them know you're not the one to crap on..... or they will.

LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, AND LEFT

Man....Dude, your life must really suck! Up all night searching the interwebs for links to post on NWFA, and I'd guess other forums. Just seething, on a daily basis, about how the LEFT is ruining everything, it must be awful.

Have you thought about moving? To a state that is more RED perhaps? Or, don't watch so much news? Or repeat that little prayer when you feel down?

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
"

Man I'm sorry, you seem so miserable, I really feel bad for you.

Sincerely,

Mike J.

Man....Dude, your life must really suck! Up all night searching the interwebs for links to post on NWFA, and I'd guess other forums. Just seething, on a daily basis, about how the LEFT is ruining everything, it must be awful.

Have you thought about moving? To a state that is more RED perhaps? Or, don't watch so much news? Or repeat that little prayer when you feel down?

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
"

Man I'm sorry, you seem so miserable, I really feel bad for you.

Sincerely,

Mike J.

Things like this.
Very few things in life suck, but having to endure things like this does.
Illustrates my original 4 words.

Apologies

Ironbar, it was a great idea for a thread!

There should be ONE forum on this site, JUST ONE, where you can go and not hear the (political) whiners and complainers.

Not being able to smile and wave back to a pretty little girl in a cart at Costco without her mother looking at you like you are some deviant pedophile. Human kindness is verbotten.

While fishing you manage to catch the same snag once every three casts, meanwhile the five guys around you cast in the same exact place and never get snagged.

Taking a drink off that beer you set down ten minutes earlier only to realize that a slug has made its way into the can.

Getting that 2 am drunken, tearful "I'm sorry for skrewing you over/I just got kicked to the curb by the new boyfriend" call from the ex when you have to get up at 5 am. Having the same ex start texting you from 2:05 in the morning until she passes out around 5:30 because you dared hang up on her in her time of need kind of sucks too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top