JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Military surplus vehicles aid county | Local News | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon

Here's the latest. It's fed money they say. Nobody is asking why are they needed, just is the county paying for them.

Fed money you say...Is this what Obama was talking about back in July 2008 when he said. That as president he would create "a civilian national security force thats just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded" as the US miltary. The website WND has more to say about it...Just google obama's army.

If you are at home or where they expect you and confiscations do start.. you're doing it wrong

Teamwork and taking it to them should be your order #1

This is a great thread/topic, thanks!

"Government: only 25% of it can be seen on the surface"; google D.U.M.B.

As disturbing as this is/seems, these actions have been "going on" for decades; google REX84 and take a look at the plan to put millions of American males into camps. Look at Detroit in 1968 where the US Army (82nd & 101ST ABN) had orders to shoot black males (Americans,....our own people) who were caught out after curfew, research the Bonus Army, where the revered FDR ordered MacArthur to control and the Park Police to shoot our own WWI vets (Bonus Soldiers) who were encamped near the WH.

Currently, section 5210 of the Affordable Health Care Act (Obama Care) lifts the cap on the Ready Reserve Corps; it was 2,800 for decades, no limit(s) now.

Lastly, look at all the damage (over the years) that RIOTERS, PROTESTORS and LOOTERS have done to this country and private property, google "Oregon Vortex Party", and you might have a slightly different perspective on our LEOs having more abilities to maintain order.

Not an unholy alliance to to have more perspective, not bad to know these things exist, in fact, it is good to know.

Lastly, look at all the damage (over the years) that RIOTERS, PROTESTORS and LOOTERS have done to this country and private property, google "Oregon Vortex Party", and you might have a slightly different perspective on our LEOs having more abilities to maintain order.

Not an unholy alliance to to have more perspective, not bad to know these things exist, in fact, it is good to know.

You have found it, the search term on google that returns ONE result. It's a Czech page, and although its not that I don't believe that you have something to say, it's that I followed your directions and I found the "Český sen" (Google it!)

"research the Bonus Army, where the revered FDR ordered MacArthur to control and the Park Police to shoot our own WWI vets (Bonus Soldiers) who were encamped near the WHO."
Why do you re pugs continually get it this wrong It was your beloved Hoover who gave Macarthur his orders to shoot the bonus workers.

If you are at home or where they expect you and confiscations do start.. you're doing it wrong

Teamwork and taking it to them should be your order #1

Goat herders have no problem with them.

burningMRAP.jpg

burningMRAP.jpg

You have found it, the search term on google that returns ONE result. It's a Czech page, and although its not that I don't believe that you have something to say, it's that I followed your directions and I found the "Český sen" (Google it!)

Umm i did a bing search for Oregon Vortex Party & took a look at the images that came up to give me a perspective of who they were, this came up

scruff.jpg

scruff.jpg

Why do you re pugs continually get it this wrong It was your beloved Hoover who gave Macarthur his orders to shoot the bonus workers.

10-4 on the wrong president, thanks but I don't know what a "re pug" is.

On the Vortex Party; a government/tax-payer funded party to keep the young people out of PDX while President Nixon and the American Legion were going to be in town.

Vortex I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lotsa ways out there, limited only by the ingenuity and resources involved. Imagine what Killdozer could do to a few of those little DHS toys

Killdozer Helicopter News Footage - YouTube
I'm picking up a D7 Caterpillar, now i know what i'm going to do to it on my spare time ROFL!!! i am not worried about these armored vehicles, all i want to know is how big a round does it take to stop them and where does that round need to be placed?

I'm picking up a D7 Caterpillar, now i know what i'm going to do to it on my spare time ROFL!!! i am not worried about these armored vehicles, all i want to know is how big a round does it take to stop them and where does that round need to be placed?

If you have a killdozer just drive right over the little toy or crush it into a heavy vertical surface, or use the blade to turn it over

Lol. That was pretty funny. I had never seen that video.

We should all chip in and buy one. If you search Wikipedia for cat D7 there is a pic of a military armored one, that could be our basic build plan.

We need a mounted weapon as well. Hmmmmm.

What does a man that has a armored CAT D7 do ?

Whatever the bubblegum he wants !

:D

zagyqy5e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show