JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um...perhaps somebody who understands large ship hull construction a lot better than I do can chime in...

How exactly does not one but TWO large whales become stuck to the hull of a ship like that? I mean, is there anything even under there for them to wedge in on? Isn't it pretty smooth?

Um...perhaps somebody who understands large ship hull construction a lot better than I do can chime in...

How exactly does not one but TWO large whales become stuck to the hull of a ship like that? I mean, is there anything even under there for them to wedge in on? Isn't it pretty smooth?
I don't know much but I found this illustration with a pointy bow, looks military. :)

454338.png

Barnacles, propellor shafts, the fins ahead of the rudders, maybe other things , rotting flesh and blubber being like glue? Didn't say where on the hull...

Barbed hull:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads