JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any fully electric car.
The technology just isnt meant for real driving. Its for town driving in comfortable midrange weather cities.

They have a hard time running in the extreme hot or cold.

Some guys may say Fords (in general) but ford makes a few things very well and the Ranger pickups are one if them.
Easily put 200,000+ miles on my service vehicle without any major repairs, my fathers is up in the 300,000+ and its beat to hell, I cant believe it even runs.

That would be any car owned by my sister.

She bought a new Subaru and did the first oil change at 24,000 miles.:confused:
Oddly enough when we bought a 2007 Cayman S, the owner's manual said first oil change is 20,000 miles. I changed it at 3,000 just for my own sanity. :)

This might have that thing beat.

I'm curious to see what their new show on Amazon will be like. I'm hoping they can keep the chemistry going from Top Gear, and that Clarkson can keep his temper in check so he doesn't get sacked again. Still, I think it was a remarkably stupid choice by the BBC to let him go - it's their biggest show, and he and his buddies were why it is so popular.

Didn't click. There's this though.

top-secret-pinto-explosion-o.gif

I'm curious to see what their new show on Amazon will be like. I'm hoping they can keep the chemistry going from Top Gear, and that Clarkson can keep his temper in check so he doesn't get sacked again. Still, I think it was a remarkably stupid choice by the BBC to let him go - it's their biggest show, and he and his buddies were why it is so popular.
I don't think I get Amazon. I'd be curios how the new show is too.

Frankly, I'll take almost any Ford over almost any GM. Just had to change a headlight bulb inmy mom's Trailblazer this weekend, and... what kind of STUPID DUMB $%$%^^ designs a vehicle so you have to take THE WHOLE M-F'ING FRONT END APART just to get to ONE GORRAM LIGHTBULB?!

I hope when this frickin' POS's time comes, I get to see when they load it into the crusher and watch it squashed into scrapmetal...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top