JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Well Armed Woman meets each month in Salem and Albany. The Albany chapter meets at ARPC from 6:30-9:00 pm on the first Wednesday's and the Salem chapter meets at Four Corners Rod & Gun Club on the first Thursday from 6:30-9:00 pm. There are chapters in Clackmas and Eugene.
All skill levels are welcome.

We have and hour of topic discussion followed by an hour of live fire by a certified instructor. Membership for The Well Armed Woman is $50 per year.

September: Trauma First Aid
October: Conceal Carry and the law
November: Situational Awareness
December: What to put in your range bag.

AWESOME!! :s0155:

82A1F23B-F67D-4FC9-B419-6A53EFE8309D.jpeg EC3E708D-B91C-408A-B67D-0432037F3B2E.jpeg 31572694-0A1B-48C2-B4A3-16849AD4ED80.jpeg F68400A0-BC03-48F8-997D-83AF9BFCEB95.jpeg 1EBF84D5-91F2-4B29-BAEE-5EEE852F04ED.jpeg CC867623-02F2-4284-A506-83EC538A0A93.jpeg A8B94837-1A9A-434B-86B7-B5B256FC3D53.jpeg

I would definitely recommend this group, the well armed woman, to anyone's wife, mom, daughter, just for the educational aspect. Up here, they have a speaker once a month, then the following day they have range time, should mention it is women only, no guys allowed, so a lot of questions get asked and answered that might not get asked if it was male instructors. My wife liked plinking with a 22, she recently graduated from the Browning buckmark to a S&W ez 9mm, not to mention much more confidence around guns. I doubt I'm the only one with more than a few guns, the more she knows about them, the better.

The Well Armed Woman meets each month in Salem and Albany. The Albany chapter meets at ARPC from 6:30-9:00 pm on the first Wednesday's and the Salem chapter meets at Four Corners Rod & Gun Club on the first Thursday from 6:30-9:00 pm. There are chapters in Clackmas and Eugene.
All skill levels are welcome.

We have and hour of topic discussion followed by an hour of live fire by a certified instructor. Membership for The Well Armed Woman is $50 per year.

September: Trauma First Aid
October: Conceal Carry and the law
November: Situational Awareness
December: What to put in your range bag.

My Bride has been known to actually out shoot me with my S&W Model 19, 2-1/2", .357 Magnum! Not every time but still, once in a while!!!

Unfortunately, we haven't been to the Range in a few years.

Are the topics different at the other locations? I'm about halfway between you guys and clackamas
Answering for @SouthernGirl ,(she is packing range bags at the moment) yes they are typically different. She is the chapter leader for Albany and Salem so often these two location share the same topic each month. Sometimes the other chapters may have similar topics but it is up to each location. You can check in with each chapter for more info. Thanks for asking!

Until they shut the ranges down here my Wife was going to the meeting of one local chapter here. She said it was fun. Need to ask her if they are meeting again now and encourage her to go again. I had forgotten all about it until I saw this.

We had a great meeting. Eric gave a lot of good information. I feel better knowing my girls know how to apply a tourniquet, pray we never need one.

Asked the Wife about the one she had been going to. Sadly the woman that was running it was found with Cancer she is having treated along with a new job taking too much of her time. Wife is a Certified RSO but she looked into it and said there was just too much time involved in running the thing so she could not step in. Hopefully someone will here as she was enjoying it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top