JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife and I own and operate a trophy shop in Vancouver (her more then me). I am a gunsmith who is waiting on my ffl to start doing that. Once our license arrives we will be offering gunsmithing. In the meantime we are expanding to offer custom laser engraving. We can take in non-regulated parts (slides, uppers, barrels. Mags, etc...) As long as it can fit in my machine, which is 18"x12".

We will not be dealing in new guns, in fact if you walk in our shop you will see a trophy shop and nothing resembling a gun shop. Over time I may start dealing in used guns but for now will stick to custom work.

Check out my new FB page and see some of the latest jobs we've done. Give it a like and help spread the word, it's hard enough as it is :) Any questions you can contact me through here or my page, web site should be up soon. You can call the shop but my wife will refer you to me for any gun questions.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Custom-Firearms/155347194641594?ref=hl

Thanks for reading

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews