JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't judge Florida based on stereotypes by people that have never lived there. However, I do think that most of the state is the same geographically, as in hot and humid in the summer with lots of creepy crawlies. But I imagine certain areas are less swampy and humid than others.

On another gun forum, the running joke is posting crazy news stories from Florida. It is known as the Walmart of America.

Apparently, it is a well deserved reputation...

The 25 Best Florida Memes About America's Weirdest State

From old people to the brutally hot weather, the 25 best Florida memes on this list make fun of everything the Sunshine State has to offer. With all the weird stories to come out of Florida, it's not surprising that people love to make memes about Florida on a daily basis. We've put together the funniest ones we could find, including Florida memes about senior citizens, alligators, weirdos, and more. As someone who grew up in the Sunshine State himself, I can tell you that most of these are pretty darn accurate. We get cold easily, go to the beach on Christmas, and can't stand old drivers and their giant old people Buicks.

I wouldn't judge Florida based on stereotypes by people that have never lived there. However, I do think that most of the state is the same geographically, as in hot and humid in the summer with lots of creepy crawlies. But I imagine certain areas are less swampy and humid than others.

On another gun forum, the running joke is posting crazy news stories from Florida. It is known as the Walmart of America.

Apparently, it is a well deserved reputation...

The 25 Best Florida Memes About America's Weirdest State

From old people to the brutally hot weather, the 25 best Florida memes on this list make fun of everything the Sunshine State has to offer. With all the weird stories to come out of Florida, it's not surprising that people love to make memes about Florida on a daily basis. We've put together the funniest ones we could find, including Florida memes about senior citizens, alligators, weirdos, and more. As someone who grew up in the Sunshine State himself, I can tell you that most of these are pretty darn accurate. We get cold easily, go to the beach on Christmas, and can't stand old drivers and their giant old people Buicks.
That's great...pretty much FL in a nutshell. #14 is extremely accurate. The weather moves ridiculously fast there. #19 and #22 are pretty good too

Thank you all for the thoughts, etc. Huge thanks to @Mister Bisley for the great info via private message. Much appreciated, friend.

I applied for the position. We'll see how it goes. If all works out, which as with all things it is a "big if", I might have to change my name to SouthernGent. I kid, of course. :s0112:

Thank you all for the thoughts, etc. Huge thanks to @Mister Bisley for the great info via private message. Much appreciated, friend. I applied for the position. We'll see how it goes. If all works out, which as with all things it is a "big if", I might have to change my name to SouthernGent. I kid, of course. :s0112:
Good luck to you sir. It was my pleasure...Anything for my brothers and sisters @ NWFA. Just don't forget us when you're rich and famous :D

If you get the job, I'll have to look you up next time I'm down there visiting my family. :)

You all have some serious positions on Florida!!! Lol!!!!!
So let's speak truth.
Oregon all but invites serial child rapist to its states due to the judges. Just ask the LEO.
That alone makes Oregon crap.

How could you look out the window in February to see this view and not feel good?:cool:

P1020856-zpsoei84tri.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads