JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
0BA6FFE6-713A-4FCA-841C-17D8FE8B3D87.jpeg

Painting: Ready for Snow (in the south)
5c3576e20d088a3a8351c4ad3c144e73.jpg

being from the south.....I find this hilarious (people went APE when the inclement weather was announced).

Let's see how some of you Yankees fair in a freaking category 4 hurricane...I'll be sippin on my sweet tea & watchin as y'all fly by cause y'all ain't smart enough to stay inside...:p:p:p
View attachment 433407

Hey dude did the columbus day storm sitting in three acres of douglas fir trees at age five, mom home from hospital little bro aged 7days. couple of dads cosins over to help. Dad had to clear trees and power poles to grt home from work. 130mph winds for hours. What catagory is that? and unlike now days there wasnt no warning for a week before. It was like surprise trees falling down we lost 75 trees

Hey dude did the columbus day storm sitting in three acres of douglas fir trees at age five, mom home from hospital little bro aged 7days. couple of dads cosins over to help. Dad had to clear trees and power poles to grt home from work. 130mph winds for hours. What catagory is that? and unlike now days there wasnt no warning for a week before. It was like surprise trees falling down we lost 75 trees
Post #3 will let you choose by wind speed.

In 62 I was only 4 and on the East coast in NC. We got some nasty hurricanes there too, hated Florida years later as an adult because there was basically no where to run & the humidity...:eek:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews