JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry Mike, I just don't see another Kate term, she has proven far to progressive and even to radical for the more hard core dems and the left, I see her going down in flames against ether Repubs! If there were a serious Dem challenger, then I might agree, but I just don't see her getting a pass this time! I know where your comming from, I don't exactly dissagree, but I just don't see it the way you do, I hope your wrong, but I will be right here to admit you were right when this is all finished if it goes the way you think it will! I think some beers are in order ether way!:)

I do hope you're right. It looks like you are figuring Kate Brown messed up so bad that she'll lose. I'm looking at it from the point that Kate Brown will win because all the fence sitters will consider her the lesser of two evils of her and Sam Carpenter, and she'll win by default.

And sorry, but telling me "I was Right" would be no consolation what so ever. Four years of Kate Brown should pretty much bring the people of Oregon that don't see it like Kate Brown to their knees.

Argh!! This is xaclty what we don't want. I told Beuhler he blew it and should get behind a real republican after his vote on the 'no due process' bill. I quit getting mailers from him.....

Yeah, I agree, Sam's the man, however.......... Buehler, while a RINO may actually have a chance to pull some swing votes that Carpenter can't. Fence sitters will see him as too 'right' and vote D again. The number of registered Dems in Oregon isn't that far ahead of registered R's but we have a lot of independents and libertarians who will vote which ever way they're pulled. Those are the votes we need to turn this state from solidly D to R. I fear getting Carpenter will pretty much ensure that the dems will hold the state. My feeling is we need to start turning it around somehow and if getting a RINO is the best we can hope for it's probably better than another progressive dem. At least if we had a guy in that's republican we can pressure him to stay w/us, another dem is just going to push the progressive liberal agenda farther and farther.

There's no way we're going to get what WE want in this state, hasn't happened in my lifetime yet. If we go all in they will go all left but maybe we can chip away at it until we've got something to stand on. Brown is leaving some of the folks in the middle thinking that she's gotta go, that's a start but I fear if we push too hard they will rally back to the left again.

Tough call really. I like Sam, he represents us best IMO but may just be too bitter a pill to swallow for some of the voters who can help start to swing this state back toward the middle.
Which due process bill are you referring to?

C9F82A99-20AE-4931-99C7-A5EE6931F7F2.jpeg

The ONLY way i will RELUCTANTLY vote for knute the RINO will be if theres no other options.

in oregon, RINOs belong at the zoo.

lol idk i thought it was funny.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top