JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those of you who were here back in 2008-2009, a bunch of us NWFA'ers would get together and play COD4:Modern Warfare and COD:World at War, discuss the various weapons in the game as well as real life, etc. I figure we ought to start that up again for MW3.

Who here plays? Which console? What's your gamer tag? Favorite load out?

PM me your gamer tag or post it here and I'll keep a list.

XBOX
Joe Link - joey503
DinhRose - dinhrose
Poonaner - poonaner78

Mw3 (Xbox)
Gamer tag-dinhrose
Long range levels such as interstate I used the acr 6.8 spc with marksman and assassin pro
Cramp quarters levels such as dome I run the striker shotty
I prove that run and gun does not work in mw3
Send me a request and we will run with the nwfa clan tag

Updated the list. I've never played BF3, but I hear it's good. Is it more realistic? One of the things I've always hated about COD is how you can effectively run around with a sniper rifle shooting people at close range.

My absolute favorite class is a silent class with an SMG. Fast, light, undetectable. Right now I'm working on getting my various awards for the M4, then onto the ACR.

I am am amazing team player on battlefield. Usually get top 3 just reviving/playing support. I'd say battlefield is more realistic than call of duty.

Forgot to say battlefield is made for PC. The graphics and map sizes are amazing on PC, especially when you play 64 player conquest.

Some of the maps just don't feel right on consoles. You only get 24 players max on consoles, it doesn't feel right at all.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Comparing to real life......agreed with those above, it's just a game and unrealistic at best. Good promotion for gun manufacturers though lmao. how else would bushmaster actually sell acr's

but i play (and suck at it lol). A_D_Toxic_6 on PS3 network. Not on xbox anymore, they pissed me off for the last time lol.

If you're ever playing against me and I'm doing really well.....it's probably my stepson or nephew using the system :D

Battlefield 3 is next on the list. I have a buddy who pressed me hard to get it (since that is what he was playing lol) so I was torn on which to get - but the boy wanted MW3 so made for one of those dual use christmas presents ;)

Also been trying my hand at heist if anyone plays that one. it's just not the same with a crew of computer controlled ai tards that follow you around, you need a crew to run around and cover the angles.

Not online a lot, but usually am able to waste a few hours a week goofing off in vidiot land.

Battlefield 3 has better graphics, vehicles, "more" realistic weapons and sounds, larger maps, oh and did I mention better graphics. The one thing I hate most about COD games is the blood, it absolutely drives me insane. When you get shot it looks like a three year old smeared jelly over your screen. WTF is up with that.

Also, I'm a team player not a Captain Save-A-Ho run around the map like a bubbleguming Jackass get shot a billion times and never die elitist. Give me a squad and an objective and let's turn this bubblegum out. COD people suck at Battlefield games and Battlefield people don't play COD games.
Troll on COD peeps.

Battlefield 3 has better graphics, vehicles, "more" realistic weapons and sounds, larger maps, oh and did I mention better graphics. The one thing I hate most about COD games is the blood, it absolutely drives me insane. When you get shot it looks like a three year old smeared jelly over your screen. WTF is up with that.

Also, I'm a team player not a Captain Save-A-Ho run around the map like a bubbleguming Jackass get shot a billion times and never die elitist. Give me a squad and an objective and let's turn this bubblegum out. COD people suck at Battlefield games and Battlefield people don't play COD games.
Troll on COD peeps.

Um, aren't you also trolling?

Hope you're playing on PC because the battlefield graphics on console sucks, it's worse than call of duty. I play on my PC pretty much maxed out and battlefield is a BEAUTIFUL game.

I play but am selling my brand new MW3 (for Wii) here in the classifieds because the multiplayer was populated with too many hackers for my tastes. The game itself is fun and single player stuff is cool.
I play COD Black Ops several nights a week online with the Wii.
My handle is...
(KWOA)Backstop

BTW, the thread title is the 'Official MW3' thread.
Lets not be threadjackers. Start a BF3 thread for that stuff.

I play MW3 with a few friends from Waguns when they are online, but if they aren't on I do Skyrim.

In MW3, I cant stand the people who run aim bots or somehow know exactly what corner/door I'm going to be coming out of. I swear I suffer a bad lag problem too because in kill cams Im always shooting at a person who is now 3 feet to the left or right.

I play but am selling my brand new MW3 (for Wii) here in the classifieds because the multiplayer was populated with too many hackers for my tastes. The game itself is fun and single player stuff is cool.
I play COD Black Ops several nights a week online with the Wii.
My handle is...
(KWOA)Backstop

BTW, the thread title is the 'Official MW3' thread.
Lets not be threadjackers. Start a BF3 thread for that stuff.

You should sell the Wii too.

Yeah....I beech about the guys who run around like chickens with their heads cut off, shooting everything in sight. They'll have 25 kills and 50 deaths, and brag about it lol. kept trying to play strategically on MW3 - usually headquarters or demolitions when on multiplayer, and generally just end up cannon fodder for the runners - but that is one of the selling points my buddy used to try and get me to pick up battlefield, the whole strategy and team gameplay. Maybe I'll trade in some of my xbox games for it since i don't play em anymore......

(and yes, i generally get the "most time spent crouching" thing.......my favorite setup is blind eye, assassin, and silence traits with a silenced gun and a rocket launcher for those pesky spy planes, frag and emp grenades, and dead mans hand for the finish lol)

been trying to level up all the other guns lately, especially the shield - told the stepson i would not prestige while he was away so figured i'd try to level up as many guns as possible..........

I play MW3 with a few friends from Waguns when they are online, but if they aren't on I do Skyrim.

In MW3, I cant stand the people who run aim bots or somehow know exactly what corner/door I'm going to be coming out of. I swear I suffer a bad lag problem too because in kill cams Im always shooting at a person who is now 3 feet to the left or right.

I ran into an aimbot once, guy was running around getting head shots left and right with a p90.

Are you running wireless? What ISP?

look up port forwarding, and dedicate the ports your system uses to just the game. helped us out with the ps3, and allowed me to actually host the spec ops missions with my buddy out of state. and that is over the crappy dsl we get here lol.

There's nothing wrong with wii...i enjoyed playing RE and house of the dead on it, and the sport games are pretty good family fun. it's just more geared towards family so gamer types try to talk smack about it lol.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top