JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I installed a garage door opener at our house in Sisters yesterday. The GDO can somehow be controlled with a phone and came with a whole set of instructions for that, which I ignored. I can't figure out how to operate 90% of the computer stuff in this new pickup anyway. I left the house and went to visit a friend in Bend when I was done and stopped back by the house on my way home to Corvallis to get the other half of my Subway sandwich that I'd left in the fridge. When I was pulling into the driveway I hit the remote and the door opened. It's all good, I thought! I got out of the truck and touched the door handle to lock it and nothing happened. Looking through the window I could see the display saying that the truck key was not available. After the initial panic, I found it in a pocket. I took it out of my pocket and showed it to the truck and the door locked like normal. So I started the truck to leave a few minutes later and when I clicked the remote to close the GD, the truck LCD blinked at me. Did I mention that the wound spring on the garage door decided to slip on the shaft when I was installing the GDO?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top