JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I installed a garage door opener at our house in Sisters yesterday. The GDO can somehow be controlled with a phone and came with a whole set of instructions for that, which I ignored. I can't figure out how to operate 90% of the computer stuff in this new pickup anyway. I left the house and went to visit a friend in Bend when I was done and stopped back by the house on my way home to Corvallis to get the other half of my Subway sandwich that I'd left in the fridge. When I was pulling into the driveway I hit the remote and the door opened. It's all good, I thought! I got out of the truck and touched the door handle to lock it and nothing happened. Looking through the window I could see the display saying that the truck key was not available. After the initial panic, I found it in a pocket. I took it out of my pocket and showed it to the truck and the door locked like normal. So I started the truck to leave a few minutes later and when I clicked the remote to close the GD, the truck LCD blinked at me. Did I mention that the wound spring on the garage door decided to slip on the shaft when I was installing the GDO?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top