JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leftist ideology is produced by daydreaming. It is divorced from reality - a process we used to call wishful thinking. It cares not one bit about the ideals of freedom and responsibility, but centers on self-satisfaction and power over others.

Their trick is to employ marginalizing terminology, as pointed out. Every term makes their opposition "extreme", "fringe", "supremacist", "dangerous" etc. Whatever frustrates their plan of total power is made evil: "Assault rifle", "high capacity magazines", "weapons of war" - Old semantic tricks used by those who have no substance in their argument.

However, "weapons of war"...what else do you use when you are at war? War against oppression, war against endemic crime. The 1873 Colt Single action is not called "The Warmaker"

Unfortunately, I'm also getting the government those clowns deserve. Not just those who voted for them or support their policies.

However, Biden has screwed up so badly and is so obviously senile that if the democrats are so dumb as to run Biden again and the republicans are smart enough to run someone other than Trump, DeSantis, perhaps, I think republicans have a good chance to take presidency in 2024. I think we already have a good possibility of republicans taking a clear majority in senate in 2022.

Unfortunately, I'm also getting the government those clowns deserve. Not just those who voted for them or support their policies.

However, Biden has screwed up so badly and is so obviously senile that if the democrats are so dumb as to run Biden again and the republicans are smart enough to run someone other than Trump, DeSantis, perhaps, I think republicans have a good chance to take presidency in 2024. I think we already have a good possibility of republicans taking a clear majority in senate in 2022.
Yes sadly those of us who have a brain often have to live with the brain dead choices a majority make. Things have gone so bad that the mid terms should be fun to watch. One side got drunk on power they had only dreamed of and really over reached. We shall see soon enough.
As for Joe he will NOT be running again. He may be sitting in his basement thinking he is still POTUS but no way they try to put him out to campaign again. Sadly many still do not realize he is not the one doing what is happening. Someone is pulling the strings on him and they will try to stay in power after they throw him under the bus. Pretending like he did all the screw ups. Sadly we seem to have just had it too good for too long here. So many will no longer even bother to try because they really think this will just magically all get better on its own. :s0092:

Leftist ideology is produced by daydreaming. It is divorced from reality - a process we used to call wishful thinking. It cares not one bit about the ideals of freedom and responsibility, but centers on self-satisfaction and power over others.
Yes. Completely out of touch with the day to day concerns of ordinary working citizens. As I've spent the last 20 years of my career in manufacturing, it sends me through the roof when they casually talk about, "retraining workers" for "green technologies" and other ethereal utopist nonsense... like all I have to do is snap my fingers and suddenly we're making solar panels instead of helicopter parts. These idiots have no concept of how anything is actually done in the real world. They are like 12-year olds who live in a comfy air-conditioned home with plenty of snacks and games, just flippantly making decrees and telling the adults what to do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top