JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It looks like the new $20 bill design will feature a portrait of Harriet Tubman.
The founder of the Democrat Party (Jackson) will be dumped in favor of (Tubman) a Republican, gun owning , NRA friend, and staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment.
...I wonder how the media is going to spin it (sarc)

A little background...
http://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2016/1/28/freedom-fighters/

Last Edited:
Screen-Shot-2016-04-20-at-12.59.47-PM.png

Last Edited:
They need to move Lincoln and Hamilton over to be printed on buttwipe.

One of those articles had a history professor claiming Jackson was part of an economic elite. :rolleyes:

I asked my son what the disadvantages are to a no cash society. "I don't want the government knowing every little thing I do. I wouldn't want them all up in my business, like being right beside me with every little thing I pay for or sell. The only upside is not using resources."

No truer words have ever been said by a 10 year old.

If they were smart they would change the physical size of the bills at the same time to prevent all the bleaching and reprinting higher currency on the blank paper that is supposedly going on everywhere.

That's the picture they should put of her. And ironically, $20 was the pay Tubman received for her service with the Union Army during the Civil War.

Oh, and Andrew Jackson, while a war hero and president, will forever be linked to genocide and mistreatment of Native Americans. Flagantly violated the law and ignored the Supreme Court. He's lucky they're still putting him on the back.

http://www.history.com/topics/native-american-history/trail-of-tears

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top